Swiggy hdfc credit card

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
One doubt. I'm holding Axis Neo card in master card varient. Looki
Same, Having Money back plus from March 2023
Got Tata neu plus paid in December 2023
and 3 days back got LTF Swiggy card on swiggy app.
One doubt. I'm holding Axis Neo master card. Card received in APRIL month. Will I get for same card in RUPAY?. If yes after how many months will apply for new card?

Skylar

KF Master
One doubt. I'm holding Axis Neo card in master card varient. Looki

One doubt. I'm holding Axis Neo master card. Card received in APRIL month. Will I get for same card in RUPAY?. If yes after how many months will apply for new card?

1718273478453.png

Axis says 6 months cooling period. but 5 months, 23 days is the diffrance between my first and second axis card, I got it preapproved in Axis app.

- You can ask cosutmer care if they could convert your existing card to Rupay or issue a new rupay card.

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
View attachment 817

Axis says 6 months cooling period. but 5 months, 23 days is the diffrance between my first and second axis card, I got it preapproved in Axis app.

- You can ask cosutmer care if they could convert your existing card to Rupay or issue a new rupay card.
I already asked. But they said that you can't change the varient on existing card.you have to apply new. Immediately i applied 2 times. And ended up with rejection. Neo card is very useful for me to get extra 40% discount monthly 2 Times.

Skylar

KF Master
I already asked. But they said that you can't change the varient on existing card.you have to apply new. Immediately i applied 2 times. And ended up with rejection. Neo card is very useful for me to get extra 40% discount monthly 2 Times.
So, you need 40% discount, then get an Add on card for your Parents or wife. It will be lifetime free and has all the benefits.

Skylar

KF Master
Oh! Sounds good. Will addon card get shared limit or new limit?. I didn't know the basic knowledge of addon card.
Shared limit with an add-on card, it will be linked to your account and reflected on your credit reports.

Keep in mind that if your add-on cardholder forgets to pay the bill, it will also show up on your credit reports. Be vigilant about tracking their spending and ensure timely bill payments.

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
I understood that the add-on card even though limit shared with primary card will get the same bundle of benifits separately like discount ,reward points, joining benifits...etc ?

Skylar

KF Master
I understood that the add-on card even though limit shared with primary card will get the same bundle of benifits separately like discount ,reward points, joining benifits...etc ?
Yes we will get all the benefits as primary card, but there will be no joining or annual fee it will be free. (For particular cards)

Brother that zomato thing
You get 2 times per account of zomato
so, you use your second card with a different zomato account.

Only limit is shared not the offers on card, offers of the card are not combined.
This needs to be verified coz I know for sure the bogo offer on movies with 2 times limit was for the card as the offer did not work on the other account as limit was exhausted for the card.

I am assuming same is the case of Zomato offer. May be someone with add-on card can verify this and confirm.

Skylar

KF Master
Contact Axis CS before applying
my friend took Axis airtel card and monthly cashback limit is 250/- so he took add on card for his wife now 250/- on each card making it 500/-

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert
I contacted axis customer support. They said that they stopped add-on card service on current Neo card. Alternatively I have been suggested for applying other card Flipkart axis, Indian oil credit cards with shared limit. Also she said lifetime free offer for Neo card has entered. At the same time I have checked their website it shows lifetime free. So many disparities with her conversation. Finally she told you can't get add-on card with same Neo card. I am confused after i spoke with her. Is it true ?

Skylar

KF Master
I contacted axis customer support. They said that they stopped add-on card service on current Neo card. Alternatively I have been suggested for applying other card Flipkart axis, Indian oil credit cards with shared limit. Also she said lifetime free offer for Neo card has entered. At the same time I have checked their website it shows lifetime free. So many disparities with her conversation. Finally she told you can't get add-on card with same Neo card. I am confused after i spoke with her. Is it true ?
Check your axis open app if it shows you option to order Add on card.