SWIGGY ZOMATO DISCOUNT UPTO 10% ON GIFT CARD

Get 8% flat discount on Zomato gift card through Huble

Get 10% discount on swiggy+ Swiggy instamart gift card through Hubble app
use code " HBLXSWIGGY " and get flat 10% of on gift card UPTO 1500rs

I use Hubble app for gift card purchase and mostly for swiggy cause i get instant 10% off cause i use Swiggy instamart oftentimes hence its beneficial for me.

I used by 2 Number's today working for me

If anyone uses it please comment below so that other can also benifit out of it.
👇👇

Last edited:

Akash

KF Ace
Good way to save money Haha... eSmart Buoy!
Yeah coz they show the price hiked and even pay less that the restaurant’s price to the restaurant.
My friend has a icecream parlour and I visit almost everyday but when i look at the price of same thing on zomato it shows 30% high and when they pay the owner (my friend) its less than the price which he charges for his customers at the shop.

Docpc

KF Rookie
Paytm first membership used to give a 10% cash back on gift vouchers of Zomato and Swiggy and a 15% cash back on Domino’s but this cash back gets credited into Paytm wallet

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
Paytm first membership used to give a 10% cash back on gift vouchers of Zomato and Swiggy and a 15% cash back on Domino’s but this cash back gets credited into Paytm wallet
Do they still offer this cashback? And how much is the cost of Paytm First membership?

Docpc

KF Rookie
Right now after rechecking the cash back has been withdrawn and last time I checked I was given free paytm first membership

priya_1729

KF Ace
I have decided not to apply for the Swiggy HDFC co-branded credit card as I have found a better alternative in the Hubble app. The Hubble app offers instant discounts of 10% on Swiggy and Zomato, a 7.5% discount on Myntra, and 10 free deliveries on Swiggy for just Rs. 80, valid for three months. This is a better deal than any entry-level credit card, by just using UPI Therefore, I have decided to use the Hubble app instead of getting a credit card. Am I making any mistakes? Insights from experienced credit card users would be greatly appreciated.