Tata neu and infinity cards issued free????

Hello guys,

I have my friend who does not have a HDFC account, but owns a hdfc millennia credit card. They can see that tata neu app shows both tata neu and infinity credit cards are shown as lifetime free for them, no annual and joining fee.

But me being a HDFC bank customer since 6 years, but if i check in tata neu app, it still shows me charges for annual and joining for both cards. Any idea on what basis these cards offered free to people?

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I think they must have got the credit card under some scheme. Also, is the credit limit is same for both of you or not? You can also waive the annual fees by calling the customer care and asking them about it

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Hello guys,

I have my friend who does not have a HDFC account, but owns a hdfc millennia credit card. They can see that tata neu app shows both tata neu and infinity credit cards are shown as lifetime free for them, no annual and joining fee.

But me being a HDFC bank customer since 6 years, but if i check in tata neu app, it still shows me charges for annual and joining for both cards. Any idea on what basis these cards offered free to people?
Two things you can do..
Ask your branch to issue lft card.. in exchange to do some fd.

Or if you have a hdfc cc, start using it in tata nue.. they will give fyf or ltf offer.