Tata Neu Infinity card rejected

Star007

KF Rookie
My application got rejected due to verification issue. Can someone advice how to reapply or reach out to customer care to revisit my application?
Also, if someone can suggest alternate way of applying for card like any relationship manager etc?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
My application got rejected due to verification issue. Can someone advice how to reapply or reach out to customer care to revisit my application?
Also, if someone can suggest alternate way of applying for card like any relationship manager etc?
Do you have a relationship with HDFC bank or this is the first time you applying their product..

Star007

KF Rookie
I hope you applied through TATA NEU app and you have been using this app from quite long time, if this is not the case then please use TATA NEU app this time.
Thanks. I am not using the app extensively. If this is case then it should have declined in first place rather than after verification. Though point noted. Let me know if any alternatives to reach out HDFC bank.

Star007

KF Rookie
I hope you applied through TATA NEU app and you have been using this app from quite long time, if this is not the case then please use TATA NEU app this time.
Thanks. I am not using the app extensively. If this is case then it should have declined in first place rather than after verification. Though point noted. Let me know if any alternatives to reach out HDFC bank