Unwanted Loans showing in my CIBIL account.

gurikaram8690

KF Rookie
Hello All,
In my cibil account few unwanted accounts are showing which are not of me. And when i try to raise dispute it cannot be raised. What should i do.

Go to the bank and give a written application to get those loans removed. Get a acknowledgement from them. Make your intention very clear about getting those accounts removed in one month (by the next cycle of credit report) and also let them know that you will be raising a Ombudsman complaint in case if the intended outcome is not met. Wait for them to do the needful. If not done then raise a ombudsman complaint against the bank for the issue. Make sure you take the photo of written complaint and acknowledgement so that can be attached in ombudsman complaint. Then they have to do it.

gurikaram8690

KF Rookie
Dear Thanks for reply. But which bank i have to raise complaint. The unwanted loans which are showing are of different banks and not belongs to me. How to do complaint.

Kumaresh

KF Rookie
pay later accounts are also shown as loans. Check if u have pay later accounts activated ( like flipkart pay later or amazon pay later ) etc

Dear Thanks for reply. But which bank i have to raise complaint. The unwanted loans which are showing are of different banks and not belongs to me. How to do complaint.
Which ever bank that account belongs to you need to go to that bank. It might have happened that someone else might have misused your aadhaar or pan details to get a loan from the mentioned banks. You need to clear with them that you have not applied for any loans from those banks and get them to remove these invalid loans.

gurikaram8690

KF Rookie
Which ever bank that account belongs to you need to go to that bank. It might have happened that someone else might have misused your aadhaar or pan details to get a loan from the mentioned banks. You need to clear with them that you have not applied for any loans from those banks and get them to remove these invalid loans.
ok thanks i willl try

Hello All,
In my cibil account few unwanted accounts are showing which are not of me. And when i try to raise dispute it cannot be raised. What should i do.
Write to CIBIL for such discrepancy. And please make sure that it will be resolved quick, because any delay in follow up can affect your credit score