Upgrade HDFC credit card without losing life time free benifit

Hi, I was offered an upgrade to HDFC regalia gold credit card. Currently I've regalia card. But the customer care executive mentioned that upgrading the card would result in losing life time free benifit. Is there any other way to retain the life time free benifit and upgrade it?

Currently they are not offering life time free...I was offered Regalia for free but missed it...now I want it ..but not getting the offer

Neutron

KF Rookie
Hi, I was offered an upgrade to HDFC regalia gold credit card. Currently I've regalia card. But the customer care executive mentioned that upgrading the card would result in losing life time free benifit. Is there any other way to retain the life time free benifit and up

Hi, I was offered an upgrade to HDFC regalia gold credit card. Currently I've regalia card. But the customer care executive mentioned that upgrading the card would result in losing life time free benifit. Is there any other way to retain the life time free benifit and upgrade it?
You may get similar credit card, i got one which offered me 1 night and 2 days stay in 4 star property for 2 persons apart from other benefits.