Waive off Joining and Annual Fees of SBI Card

gaminguptaji

KF Rookie
I have a saving account with SBI and it is also my salary account. Can I get any benefit like annual fess and joining fess waive off on Credit card ? If yes, what steps do I need to follow. Thanks

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
If the credit card fees is less than 500, call the customer care and try to negotiate the charges. There are high chances that they will waive off those charges

gaminguptaji

KF Rookie
I don’t have the credit card currently. I want to order the card but the annual and joining fees are both ₹500 per annum. Will this negotiation work in my case as well?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I don’t have the credit card currently. I want to order the card but the annual and joining fees are both ₹500 per annum. Will this negotiation work in my case as well?
My assumption is that for the Joining Fees you would be getting some sort of coupons of similar value. And after 1 year, when they charge your renewal fees you can easily negotiate with them if you have used that card regularly

Skylar

KF Master
I have a saving account with SBI and it is also my salary account. Can I get any benefit like annual fess and joining fess waive off on Credit card ? If yes, what steps do I need to follow. Thanks
First thing you should know is

SBI BANK and SBI Cards are two different companies
Though SBI card is joint venture of SBI bank, your savings account/salary account won't help you with credit card fees.

You'll only have connivance of linking your card in yono app.