Wallet Recharge using Credit Cards

turbasu

KF Rookie
I have been using some services that required payments around Rs.50/- but at frequent instances. To reduce minor entries in the statement, I would prefer bulk deposits less frequently.
I have been using the cashback in the Amazon Pay Wallet but that is not sufficient and I have to load balance to it. It does not allow Credit Cards to load wallet balance. PhonePe does not allow.
I am exploring some options to find wallet recharge with credit cards at no extra cost or at nominal cost but could not find one.
A deposit of 1000/- costs around Rs.1020/- to Rs.1030/- depending on the credit card used.
Can you help?

Attachments

• PayTM.jpeg
    PayTM.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I have been using some services that required payments around Rs.50/- but at frequent instances. To reduce minor entries in the statement, I would prefer bulk deposits less frequently.
I have been using the cashback in the Amazon Pay Wallet but that is not sufficient and I have to load balance to it. It does not allow Credit Cards to load wallet balance. PhonePe does not allow.
I am exploring some options to find wallet recharge with credit cards at no extra cost or at nominal cost but could not find one.
A deposit of 1000/- costs around Rs.1020/- to Rs.1030/- depending on the credit card used.
Can you help?
Use a upi credit card.