KF Rookie
Hello guys, I'm a student I want a credit card on which I can get good rewards,
I don't earn anything,
I purchase books n all from Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra,
I also want fuel surcharge in it,
Can you suggest me according to this,
(If it is lifetime free then 😍)
(And without joining charges 🥰)
For student In my point of view Google ace credit card is best 🔥.. because it offers 5% cashback on All Google pay bill and payment and 4% cashback on swiggy and zomato and 2% cashback on others🙌🏻

Utkarsh Sharma

KF Expert
I don't earn anything,
If you can get then amazon pay icici if not then onecard.

Ankus0905

KF Rookie
A great credit card option for students is the HDFC Tata Neu RUPAY card. It offers rewards on UPI transactions and provides enticing cashback, often up to 7-10%, when used on the Tata Neu app. This app offers various categories like groceries, jewelry, and more for students to benefit from

I don't earn anything,
Given your status as a student with no income and likely no existing debt, your CIBIL score may currently be reported as -1. To establish a credit history and potentially qualify for a credit card in your name, consider the following steps:

Create a Fixed Deposit (FD) with a Bank: You can begin by opening a Fixed Deposit (FD) with a bank such as PNB or HDFC. This FD will serve as collateral and demonstrate your ability to manage credit responsibly. The FD amount will determine your credit limit. Assuming an 80% credit limit against the FD, you could have a monthly limit of 8,000 INR.

Explore Student Credit Card Options: Some banks offer credit cards designed specifically for students, which may be more accessible for you. Here are a few examples:

• HDFC Bank Student Credit Card: This card caters to students and provides rewards and cashback on various spending categories.
  • ICICI Bank Student Travel Card: Although intended for international travel, this card also offers cashback benefits for online spending.
  • Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card: This is an entry-level card with relatively easy eligibility criteria and cashback benefits for online shopping.

Consider an Add-On Card: If your parents possess a credit card with a good limit and it's a lifetime free (LTF) card, you might ask them to request an add-on card for your use. Typically, the limit on an add-on card is a percentage of the primary cardholder's limit, such as 10%. This could provide you with a 20,000 INR limit for college-related expenses. It's important to note that the primary cardholder (your parent) will be responsible for bill payments.

By following these steps, you can initiate your credit history and potentially build a positive credit score. However, it's crucial to manage your credit responsibly and make timely payments to ensure your creditworthiness improves over time. Additionally, consult with your bank or a financial advisor for personalized guidance based on your unique circumstances.

Neutron

KF Rookie
I don't earn anything,
Get in 2 minutes and before your maggi get prepared...

I don't earn anything,
I have 767 cibil score
Hey jiwan,
If you want a great cashback credit card then there are some which I know those are
1. Amazon ICICI Bank credit card
2. Flipkart Axis Bank credit card
3. Sbi simply click credit card.
4. Axis bank Indian oil credit card
but you don't earn then it is quite difficult to get credit card. Although, you have good cibil score but this not guarantee that you will get credit card.
but if you want you can try once maybe you will get credit card.
if you earn then it is quite easy to get credit card because banks usually provide credit cards to those who have regular source of income.

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
Given your status as a student with no income and likely no existing debt, your CIBIL score may currently be reported as -1. To establish a credit history and potentially qualify for a credit card in your name, consider the following steps:

Create a Fixed Deposit (FD) with a Bank: You can begin by opening a Fixed Deposit (FD) with a bank such as PNB or HDFC. This FD will serve as collateral and demonstrate your ability to manage credit responsibly. The FD amount will determine your credit limit. Assuming an 80% credit limit against the FD, you could have a monthly limit of 8,000 INR.

Explore Student Credit Card Options: Some banks offer credit cards designed specifically for students, which may be more accessible for you. Here are a few examples:

• HDFC Bank Student Credit Card: This card caters to students and provides rewards and cashback on various spending categories.
  • ICICI Bank Student Travel Card: Although intended for international travel, this card also offers cashback benefits for online spending.
  • Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card: This is an entry-level card with relatively easy eligibility criteria and cashback benefits for online shopping.

Consider an Add-On Card: If your parents possess a credit card with a good limit and it's a lifetime free (LTF) card, you might ask them to request an add-on card for your use. Typically, the limit on an add-on card is a percentage of the primary cardholder's limit, such as 10%. This could provide you with a 20,000 INR limit for college-related expenses. It's important to note that the primary cardholder (your parent) will be responsible for bill payments.

By following these steps, you can initiate your credit history and potentially build a positive credit score. However, it's crucial to manage your credit responsibly and make timely payments to ensure your creditworthiness improves over time. Additionally, consult with your bank or a financial advisor for personalized guidance based on your unique circumstances.
Hi, great recommendations. But won't One Card be a better recommendation for FD Backed card since it offers 100% Credit Limit against FD. Also you can start with as low as 5,000 in FD

Jiwam Nawale

KF Rookie
Hey jiwan,
If you want a great cashback credit card then there are some which I know those are
1. Amazon ICICI Bank credit card
2. Flipkart Axis Bank credit card
3. Sbi simply click credit card.
4. Axis bank Indian oil credit card
but you don't earn then it is quite difficult to get credit card. Although, you have good cibil score but this not guarantee that you will get credit card.
but if you want you can try once maybe you will get credit card.
if you earn then it is quite easy to get credit card because banks usually provide credit cards to those who have regular source of income.
Thankyou Mr Akash

ajit sahu

KF Ace
I don't earn anything,
I have 767 cibil score
FOR FUEL I THINK BPCL CREDIT CARD FROM AXIS IS A BETTER OPTION BECAUSE IT ALLOWS YOU EXTRA CASHBACK ON FUEL AND GAS FILLING ALSO. IF ONLINE IS CONCERNED THAN AMAZON ICICI CARD BETTER FOR AMAZON. AND THE MAIN THING IS CALCULATE YOUR SPENDING FOR A YEAR TO RECOVER THE CHARGES LEVIED BY CREDIT CARD WHICH YOU WANT TO GET.

nirnay

KF Rookie
Apply for ICICI Amazon Pay CC. If you have a savings account in ICICI bank, you'll definitely get the LTF card, this card is all rounder.
Next try for IDFC First millennia or classic card. LTF card best for online usage but approval rate is low.
Best one in Axis Ace CC, check in your goggle pay account, if you have been approved for this card, you are amongst the very few lucky person.

anshulr20

KF Rookie
LTF
1. One Card - Good offers, bad reward rate
2. ICICI Amazon - Good for online shopping
3. Tata Neu Plus Rupay, Axis Flipkart - Not always LTF but can be on the lookout
4. Axis MyZone, Axis IOCL - Decent offers

Ram J

KF Rookie
I don't earn anything,
I have 767 cibil score
Jiwam, you can wait for the Uni card which is in the final stages of launch. You can also check out Slice as well. Both these cards offer you a repayment period of 3 months albeit with a reduced credit period. Do check them out. The process is completely online.

I don't earn anything,
I have 767 cibil score
Amazon pay ICICI card is the words best card for anyone also for student .