What is your Preferred FASTag Options: Seeking Suggestion as PayTm FASTag is getting closed!

Skylar

KF Mentor
Considering the recent developments with Paytm Fastags, I’ve been exploring alternative options. While I appreciated the convenience of Paytm Fastags for balance management and versatile use, I’m now leaning towards other providers. Any suggestions?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Considering the recent developments with Paytm Fastags, I’ve been exploring alternative options. While I appreciated the convenience of Paytm Fastags for balance management and versatile use, I’m now leaning towards other providers. Any suggestions?
Was a user of Paytm Fastag for a very long time but had recently switched to the one offered by my primary Bank (Kotak). Reason for shifting - don't have to worry about adding money and convenience since most of my financial transactions are linked to my primary bank account

Well the best part for Paytm fastag for me was Auto debit from Wallet. Now I believe only ICICI bank offers auto debit when balance goes low. So will be considering that for replacing.
Anyhow I am thinking to add some money in wallet before 15th March and use old tag for few months before i replace

harsh8010

KF Rookie
You should keep paytm fastags as it is still a better option from other banks fastags

Leo08

KF Rookie
No.. You will not able to recharge the fasttag of paytm after 15 march.. That means there is no means of keeping... I will suggest to go with ICICI FAST TAG.. BEST & EASY to use.