Which app are you using for Mutual fund Investment?

I'm am currently not holding any MF in my portfolio. Although I had used grow to invest in MF. It was smooth experience.
But now I had completely redeemed my MF holding and I am invested only in equity.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
I am using the INDMoney app mainly for Mutual Fund investment. Apart from that, I have also used the Groww app.
I have not faced any issues as such. I like the User Interface (UI) of the INDMoney app more.

I am using the Coin app by Zerodha for mutual fund investing. This app is very good for MF investing. I am using it for more than 5 years, I have not facing any issue with app. Now this app introduced SWP facility also, most of its competitors does not have SWP facility.

vamsi18

KF Ace
Did you face any issues with that app?
ICICIDirect, Coin, Paytm Money, Groww
Of all I felt Paytm Money was too good in classification and comparison of funds.

Initially had issues with Paytm Money for payments as transaction would decline. But within a week, the app was stable and awesome

launchcraft

KF Mentor
For Equity which app are you using ?
For investments either in equity or mutual funds you can use Zerodha, it's the best till date.
But from last year I have been using INDMoney, it is good to for mutual funds, to track your investments, to know your credit score and to know about your credit cards. It is indeed a good app.
You should try it.

Did you face any issues with that app?
I am using kuvera. Although it updates the existing portfolio with some delay, even for fund units purchased through the app, kuvera provides option for tax harvesting and you can also import your existing portfolio after creating your profile, to get benefits like insights & tax harvesting