which bank account should i open with 0 MAB

I researched on youtube for the above, and top 2 recommended were au small finance bank and kotak bank's accounts. but then i read au's service is not good. Can anyone suggest which one should I go for?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I researched on youtube for the above, and top 2 recommended were au small finance bank and kotak bank's accounts. but then i read au's service is not good. Can anyone suggest which one should I go for?

I tried to opened AU & Kotak A/C but due to unavailability of their services in my area, I was unable to to do so 😔

I personally use 2 zero balance account:
  • SBI Savings A/C opened online through Yono, it's best in providing online services through SBI Netbanking & Yono App, also their customer support is also great like HDFC and as per my personal experiences I consider Yono SBI is the best banking app (compared to UBI, BOB, Pnb, Axis, ICICI, Canara, HDFC apps) but SBI's offline staff/service is 🤢🤮 (but my new home branch staff are nice compared to the previous ones)
  • ICICI Zero balance Savings A/C opened online via ICICI website. It's good in every aspect but required initial deposit of ₹90000 & its app is too lame compared to Yono
But My primary bank a/c is HDFC Farmer's Savings A/C also opened online via HDFC website that requires MAB of ₹2500 (Great service and Offers)

Pro Tip: Never go for any other PSU bank especially UBI instead of SBI b'coz mostly all PSU banks offer Zero Balance A/C, in the beginning they treat you well but when any issues comes they are worst among the worse.

Hope you find it helpful 😀

Last edited:

santanu47493

KF Expert
Bro open bank of baroda bro account you also get rupay platinum Debit card all charges are free you get maximum benifit from it

State Bank of India opens zero balance saving account in every area of states, I also have open my sb account in SBI and they don't charge you for anything even if you don't have single penny in your account.

they just ask you to deposit 3500 rupees for the first time in which they charge you 500 for the insurance they give you rest 3000 rupees will you given you as your account balance

hitirfan

KF Mentor
State Bank of India opens zero balance saving account in every area of states, I also have open my sb account in SBI and they don't charge you for anything even if you don't have single penny in your account.

they just ask you to deposit 3500 rupees for the first time in which they charge you 500 for the insurance they give you rest 3000 rupees will you given you as your account balance
Online agar open karenge Digi Account use mai to yeh 500 etc b nahi dena padega