Best ZERO balance account

archithninan

KF Rookie
I wish to open a new zero balance account, I am a student and hence not salaried.
I would like to open the account completely digitally with branch visits.
I have shortlisted a few accounts,
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
I have not included Kotak 811 as I am already frustrated with their service even before opening the account
Please help me to select the best out of these or any else you would recommend.

Akusahil

KF Ace
Yeah I am too frustrated with kotak bank.
If you are student then
The best zero balance account is IDFC Future first account. I am using this from last 4 months and I am totally satisfied with this account.
Other wise you can go for
AU small finance bank or SBI Bank Account

Akusahil

KF Ace
There is no fees for idfc bank debit card, AU Bank and SBI Bank debit card fees is very low compared with kotak and IndusInd zero balance account.

Gudla Deepak

KF Rookie
The best zero balance savings account in India for 2024 can vary based on individual needs and preferences. However, according to recent comparisons, some of the top options include:

• RBL Basic Savings Account: Offers an interest rate of up to 4.25% for balances up to Rs. 1 lakh1.
  • IDFC First Bank Pratham Savings Account: Provides interest rates starting at 3.00% for balances below Rs. 1 lakh, with higher rates for larger balances1.
  • IndusInd Bank Indus Online Savings Account: Features an interest rate of 3.50%1.
  • YES Bank Smart Salary Advantage: Comes with an interest rate of 3.00%1.
  • Utkarsh Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA): Offers a 4.00% interest rate1.
  • AU Digital Savings Account: Provides an interest rate of 3.50%1.
  • Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Digital Bank Account: Features an interest rate of 3.50%1.
  • HDFC Bank BSBDA: Comes with an interest rate of 3.00%1.
  • Standard Chartered Bank Aasaan: Offers an interest rate of 2.75%1.
  • State Bank of India BSBDA: Provides an interest rate of 2.70%1.
These accounts offer various features like free ATM transactions, no minimum balance requirements, and digital banking services. It’s important to review the latest details and terms provided by each bank to choose the account that best suits your financial needs.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I wish to open a new zero balance account, I am a student and hence not salaried.
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
I have not included Kotak 811 as I am already frustrated with their service even before opening the account
PSU banks.. minimal 1000 rs min balance.. very reliable branch banking... private banks don't really give great service or offers to the zro balance account

Ankit ojha

KF Rookie
should I take IndusInd delight debit card? Charges 590-500= 90 after fee waiver… should I take it or go for virtual card

zacobite

KF Mentor
The best zero balance savings account in India for 2024 can vary based on individual needs and preferences. However, according to recent comparisons, some of the top options include:

• RBL Basic Savings Account: Offers an interest rate of up to 4.25% for balances up to Rs. 1 lakh1.
  • IDFC First Bank Pratham Savings Account: Provides interest rates starting at 3.00% for balances below Rs. 1 lakh, with higher rates for larger balances1.
  • IndusInd Bank Indus Online Savings Account: Features an interest rate of 3.50%1.
  • Utkarsh Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA): Offers a 4.00% interest rate1.
  • Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 Digital Bank Account: Features an interest rate of 3.50%1.
These accounts offer various features like free ATM transactions, no minimum balance requirements, and digital banking services. It’s important to review the latest details and terms provided by each bank to choose the account that best suits your financial needs.
Are you using GPT for these posts :)..Well articulated..

Christmas

KF Rookie
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
Go For Au small finance bank. Its Good

Kishu2608

KF Rookie

Your Answer is not correct. Out of which 5 accounts are BSBDA with transaction restrictions and one is salary account .. Why can't you put some efforts instead of using ChatGPT.
AU SFB is Good. SBI is also good as long as you don't need to visit branch. Both banks have very good App for android.
Digibank by DBS is another good option with MAB 5k

theraj0007

KF Expert
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
GO WITH AU SMALL FINANCE

SBI

KF Ace
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
BHAI SBI ka to koi bhi open karlo, sab zero balance hi hai

SBI

KF Ace
Bob lite saving account is also good option, and if u maintain quarterly average balance of rs 2000 then ur debit card fees is also waived off.

1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
What problem u faced with kotak?

Unknown dude

KF Expert
  1. AU small finance
  2. SBI insta plus
  3. Indusland Indie
Please help me to select the best out of these or any else you would recommewha
What happened with kotak explain plz

Skylar

KF Mentor
Before even opening the bank account, you are frustrated. What have these Kotak folks done? 😂

In between I'm having kotak account for 8 years now and never paid any extra charges. and zero bank visits.
- There costumer support is worst and even RM's are useless but most stuff can be sorted in their app it self.