which bank is giving the least interest rate for Home Loan ? and which bank should I choose ?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
I think you can this video on Best Bank for Home Loan. It might help you all with this!

Last edited:

Amanms07

KF Rookie
I saw a lot of youtube videos, regarding this and most of them are offering the same interest rate and this made me confused , please help
Generally, public sector banks offer better ROI than private sector banks. If you have great Cibil score, you might get ROI of around 8.50%. PNB offer this ROI with zero processing fee. You can personally connect with me in this regard.

Generally, public sector banks offer better ROI than private sector banks. If you have great Cibil score, you might get ROI of around 8.50%. PNB offer this ROI with zero processing fee. You can personally connect with me in this regard.
So public sector banks are better ? What about the additional charges like documentation charges and all ?

Amanms07

KF Rookie
I don't think so , I went to talk to a PSU bank and they were asking for a lot of miscellaneous charges and processing fees , could you please tell me the banks who are not taking any charges
I work with PNB and our bank does not charge anything from the customer. Although you have to pay for the valuation, legal search and Cibil report etc but that does not goes in bank's pocket.

I work with PNB and our bank does not charge anything from the customer. Although you have to pay for the valuation, legal search and Cibil report etc but that does not goes in bank's pocket.
Ok thanks for the help , could you please explain the entire loan taking procedure for PNB, it would help me a lot and lots of community members too

I understand but the initial step is to visit the branch with your documents, rest they will guide according to your documents only so it’s little hard to put a single procedure for everyone out here. I can help everyone individually, no problem.
Thanks for it , I am sharing my requirements and all the details in a bit to you , thank you for helping me

sujitsgawand

KF Rookie
Sometimes as taxpayer I felt bad, why there are too many public/government banks outside, which are competing with each other. Why taxpayer money which takes burden of salary of their employees/losses of that bank? I don't understand, why we are not merging all public banks.

Sometimes as taxpayer I felt bad, why there are too many public/government banks outside, which are competing with each other. Why taxpayer money which takes burden of salary of their employees/losses of that bank? I don't understand, why we are not merging all public banks.
when there will be no option, there would be monopoly and you as a consumer ,would face the biggest setback and this competition allows you to get good customer service and interest on both your savings and while taking loans .