which car insurance is better

GUNJANVYAS

KF Rookie
hi team, my wagon r is 2016 model .. only go digit is giving 0 depth at 7.8k yearly .. and acko is quoting 5k (considering same addon) but 0 depth is not available..

can u pls guide which is better

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
That's new to me, I thought that cards older than 5 years don't get a zero dep cover. Following the thread for expert answers

hi team, my wagon r is 2016 model .. only go digit is giving 0 depth at 7.8k yearly .. and acko is quoting 5k (considering same addon) but 0 depth is not available..

can u pls guide which is better
I dont think insurers honor zero dep for claim of cars over 5 yrs, its an industry practice and not any written rule. They will provide this cover at the time of purchasing policy though.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Zero Dep Insurance Add On can be bought even after 5 years if the insurance company approves. Even if they approve they will do a thorough check of your cars condition.

My guess is very few insurers will agree to provide this, so if Digit is providing this its best to take that policy

zacobite

KF Mentor
Zero Dep Insurance Add On can be bought even after 5 years if the insurance company approves. Even if they approve they will do a thorough check of your cars condition.

My guess is very few insurers will agree to provide this, so if Digit is providing this its best to take that policy
Agree. My experience has been that whoever gives zero dep after 5-6 yrs cuts down the IDV.. Try Kotak.. Lesser known but is aggressively selling now

swayam_90

KF Rookie
icci insurance is very good one man after having a personal experience i have been telling this the service is just awesome plz go for it if you have any doubt regarding insurance premiums feel free to contact me😇