Which Health Insurance do you have?

Ok. Today I found that Beshak is also selling that. Which one will be better in between Ditto and Beshak? Who will help me better during claim in between Policybazaar, Ditto and Beshak?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Why you are saying that? During claim these middle man brokers will help me. Why do you think direct insurer is best?
Agent will / MAY help you..Claim process is simple and agent only gives you additional info.. not middle companies..they dont care after they sell.... buy directly from insurer or local agent known to you.. and get a local contact at insurer office who manages claims.. do note in general insurance premiums MAY also differ basis where you buy from

Understand. But tell me one thing that if any claim rejection, my broker like policybazaar ditto or beshak can fight with them on behalf of me to get the claim. But if I purchase it directly, I can't fight with them as we don't have that much of knowledge of loopholes. Also, will my claim manager from that direct company speak in behalf of me and will fight against his own company where he is working to pass the claim? Do you understand what I am wanting to say?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Understand. But tell me one thing that if any claim rejection, my broker like policybazaar ditto or beshak can fight with them on behalf of me to get the claim. But if I purchase it directly, I can't fight with them as we don't have that much of knowledge of loopholes. Also, will my claim manager from that direct company speak in behalf of me and will fight against his own company where he is working to pass the claim? Do you understand what I am wanting to say?
you are really an optimist to think that they will fight for you.. they dont fight.. what is in it for them? they are also doing business with the same company, why will they fight them? you are on your own in a fight.. . someone may help but dont expect it.. remember you will be sick in bed and someone else will be running around for claim.. agent is still ok.. don't recommend middle company..

Last edited:
Got it. So if one buy directly from the insurance company then also he will be given a relationship manager. Will he be better than other brokers like policybazaar, ditto?