Which is your First Credit Card of 2024?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Can't say much it is either the choice of stocks you have invested in or the lack of patience you have for it to recover when the market goes up.
I know the market not doing that great in this period but your portfolio management should be strong enough to handle the crisis;);)
Plus I think you are unaware about the Time VALUE of Money.
As I am a Financial Consultant which requires me to study commerce and economics, I know our money is never the same after a point of time.
So if my money is not increasing at a good rate or the interest is not beating the inflation, I think my money is DEVALUING itself.

Skylar

KF Master
Can't say much it is either the choice of stocks you have invested in or the lack of patience you have for it to recover when the market goes up.
I know the market not doing that great in this period but your portfolio management should be strong enough to handle the crisis;);)
Plus I think you are unaware about the Time VALUE of Money.
As I am a Financial Consultant which requires me to study commerce and economics, I know our money is never the same after a point of time.
So if my money is not increasing at a good rate or the interest is not beating the inflation, I think my money is DEVALUING itself.
I had profit booking in January and from then have been searching for few small cases but market become so volatile I haven't Invested in them.

The once you see above are also given by a PMS and I haven't realised those, Still invested 😁
It's just that seeing those I'm little hesitant in making new investment.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I had profit booking in January and from then have been searching for few small cases but market become so volatile I haven't Invested in them.

The once you see above are also given by a PMS and I haven't realised those, Still invested 😁
It's just that seeing those I'm little hesitant in making new investment.
Totally understand.
VOLATILITY is the game changer here. We have to show some patience with the market, you cannot just run into making profits. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Skylar

KF Master
Totally understand.
VOLATILITY is the game changer here. We have to show some patience with the market, you cannot just run into making profits. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yes, I'm learning 😁
Tanla Platforms and Jindal Saw I'm going invest more.
and considering IIFL Finance, Titagarh Rail, Power Fin.Corpn. and Bharat Forge but heart is like wait till the election ends 😅

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yes, I'm learning 😁
Tanla Platforms and Jindal Saw I'm going invest more.
and considering IIFL Finance, Titagarh Rail, Power Fin.Corpn. and Bharat Forge but heart is like wait till the election ends 😅
Don't start fresh till the market settles or till the election but you should invest on a monthly basis whatsoever it the market condition.

Skylar

KF Master
Don't start fresh till the market settles or till the election but you should invest on a monthly basis whatsoever it the market condition.
Thanks for the advice! I'm definitely waiting till the market settles and considering starting to invest regularly once it has settled. In the meantime, I might be doing some research to find opportunities.