Which Private bank is best for secondary account

this kind of non sense is happening even in urban areas, but we have to be wise enough to stand against this.
Even SBI has a zero balance account, but in some areas they say you have to maintain an average balance.
So we need to see which bank is giving us actual zero balance.
As per March 2020 SBI have waived of all savings accounts MAB and now there is no such thing as mab in SBI, they branches are asking you the money in order to just get you a Insurance policy for rural it's PMJJBY or PMSBY in urban it's SBI General Insurance. They just want to complete the target.

SBI Service is Pathetic they'll call you just to buy insurance and if you want any other services to be get done they'll just ignore and don't do it.

If you want to use SBI account use it, it's fine until your job is get done by YONO or onlineSBI by chance if you need to go to branch please pray to GOD.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
As per March 2020 SBI have waived of all savings accounts MAB and now there is no such thing as mab in SBI, they branches are asking you the money in order to just get you a Insurance policy for rural it's PMJJBY or PMSBY in urban it's SBI General Insurance. They just want to complete the target.

SBI Service is Pathetic they'll call you just to buy insurance and if you want any other services to be get done they'll just ignore and don't do it.

If you want to use SBI account use it, it's fine until your job is get done by YONO or onlineSBI by chance if you need to go to branch please pray to GOD.
In SBI zero balance account is there, but only for specific branches not all branches offer zero balance account.
I am saying this as I have a account with SBI but when I transferred my home branch to a specific branch they say that I have to maintain 2500 monthly or 10000 quarterly.
So I transferred my branch again to that branch which doesn't have minimum balance requirement.
I don't use this bank so often, it's actually pathetic.