Why am I unable to build my credit score?

Thor

KF Ace
Currently, I do not have any credit score but I want to build my credit score from scratch. I heard on YouTube that using pay later services can build my credit score. So, I used LazyPay and Flipkart Pay Later service for 5 times in total in the last 2 months and made purchases worth Rs 3192 and paid all the dues on time but my credit score is not yet generated.

Please someone tell me how can I build my credit score?

luciferocious

KF Mentor
Currently, I do not have any credit score but I want to build my credit score from scratch. I heard on YouTube that using pay later services can build my credit score. So, I used LazyPay and Flipkart Pay Later service for 5 times in total in the last 2 months and made purchases worth Rs 3192 and paid all the dues on time but my credit score is not yet generated.

Please someone tell me how can I build my credit score?
it takes 3 months for it to reflect in cibil and min 6months to 1 year cibil is required if you want to apply for cc

schahal75

KF Rookie
While pay later services may be convenient for making purchases, they may not always directly contribute to building a traditional credit score. These services often don't report your activity to credit bureaus in the same way credit cards or loans do.

To build credit from scratch:

Get a secured credit card.
Consider a credit-builder loan.
Become an authorized user on someone's credit card.
Pay bills on time.
Monitor your credit report for accuracy

yverma008

KF Rookie
Apart from the above mentioned reply, you can also apply for FD backed credit card . By doing repayments on time you can build your credit score better.

Along with the FD based credit cards like “one card”, “Fi federal credit card” you may also download “one score” application to track your cibil score for free. Also, do not spend too much on your authorised limit. For example you should only utilise 30-40% of your total limit and if you are utilising more limit than pay the bill for 3-4 days in advance of due date. By this way the CIBIL information will be pulled and CIBIL will enhance.

Hey there
As you know there are many factors when it comes to cibil score so on that bases I’ll tell you what to do what not to do

Solution
1 DO NOT CONSTANTLY APPLY FOR CREDIT CARDS/ LOANS credit card/loan repetitive Enquiry can affect you credit score greatly
2 do not use 100 to 80 % of your credit limit

3 pay of you loans/credit card bills on time and pay the maximum amount

4 don’t close your credit card too early yes they can afford your cibil score too