Why pay full when you can get back some for free?

Hey everyone! This is Akshay Vaswani, I’m your prime example of a commoner with no background or education in finance and yet someone who has discovered several ways of saving money through regular transactions and payments. I’ve saved over a lakh rupees ( Just through cashbacks) without investing any money, just your regular chai paani and a few bill payments.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone! This is Akshay Vaswani, I’m your prime example of a commoner with no background or education in finance and yet someone who has discovered several ways of saving money through regular transactions and payments. I’ve saved over a lakh rupees ( Just through cashbacks) without investing any money, just your regular chai paani and a few bill payments.
Glad to have someone like you on the community. A very warm welcome!

Hema Kulkarni

KF Mentor
Woaaah! Lakhs in Cashbacks :oops:

Would love to know your strategies