why was my amazon pay card rejected when I applied?

Ayan37

KF Ace

I have other bank credit cards like HDFC, IDFC, SBI, etc. and My Cibil 780+ so why reject my Amazon Pay credit card application repeatedly?​

abhimarda

KF Mentor

I have other bank credit cards like HDFC, IDFC, SBI, etc. and My Cibil 780+ so why reject my Amazon Pay credit card application repeatedly?​

Multiple reasons possible including not much history with Amazon or ICICI Bank or CIBIL notes high utilisation on any particular card or they have your income details compared to your overall card utilisation or according to each banks some areas are termed as "negative areas" or your repeated application within few months can also be a criteria. If you have any ICICI credit card, then use it on Amazon regularly and you may get an offer automatically. If you don't have take ICICI Platinum LTF card and use it for some time which will provide ICICI with some history. There can be multiple other reasons of rejection as well.

Skylar

KF Master

Wait for 6 months before reapplying, 780+ is perfect score for the card.

There is a rumor amazon pay card could be available on Rupay network :unsure: wait for that to be official.

YashGaurav

KF Ace

What I can see here is that you might have used some change of details in mobile number or anything, or either you have missed any payments recently

AlertsByVivek

KF Expert
There is certain key points set by banks. If you fail more than 3 points it goes to approver, so approver check manually. If he agree with it then you will get card.

In your case I guess he rejected it.

Ayan37

KF Ace
What I can see here is that you might have used some change of details in mobile number or anything, or either you have missed any payments recently
My credit utilisation ratio is maximum 5-10% every month and 100% timely payment records no negetive record on my cibil

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
My credit utilisation ratio is maximum 5-10% every month and 100% timely payment records no negetive record on my cibil
There is no guarantee of getting credit card though you have high credit history.

By the end, The bank has its own decision.

YashGaurav

KF Ace
You should apply by using tele calls and apply with pay slip and salary statements, I guess that would help you for sure