Will I get cashback in sbi cashback credit card on Flipkart?

rk2354976

KF Ace
If I use sbi cashback credit card on Flipkart and if I got instant discount using cashback credit card then will I get 5% cashback also or not ? As sbi is not giving reward points when we avail any instant discount on Flipkart Amazon that's why I am asking it ?

Skylar

KF Master
If I use sbi cashback credit card on Flipkart and if I got instant discount using cashback credit card then will I get 5% cashback also or not ? As sbi is not giving reward points when we avail any instant discount on Flipkart Amazon that's why I am asking it ?
The SBI Cashback Card is not eligible for a 10% instant discount during sales.

When the card was launched in 2022, it initially offered a 10% instant discount and an additional 5% cashback during sales. However, within a few days, the cashback offer was revoked, and the 10% instant discount was removed for the SBI Cashback Card during sales.

Currently, the card only provides a 5% cashback and does not offer a 10% instant discount.

Skylar

KF Master
Yes I know this but In some selected products instant discount is applicable, so I want to know for that only.
which once?
On amazon few products I have seen Amazon pay ICICI card was giving 2k discount and also regular cash back.
I have got it when Samsung M35 was launched.