uti nifty 200 momentum 30 index funds - 2.5k

icici prudential nifty next 50 index fun low 30 etf - 2.5k

nifty 50 UTI index fund - 5k

PPFAS flexi cap - 10k

PGIM india mid cap - 10k

quant multi asset fund - 5k

quant small cap fun - 10k

nippon small cap fun - 10k
tooooo diversified.. will lead to lots of overlap..

Skylar

KF Master
SIP(s)

kotak nasdaq 100 etf -5k

motilal oswal 100 etf - 5k

quantum gold savings fund -5k

aditya birla sun life save etf (silver) - 5k

uti nifty 200 momentum 30 index funds - 2.5k

icici prudential nifty next 50 index fun low 30 etf - 2.5k

nifty 50 UTI index fund - 5k

PPFAS flexi cap - 10k

PGIM india mid cap - 10k

quant multi asset fund - 5k

quant small cap fun - 10k

nippon small cap fun - 10k
Already invested or going to invest?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
@launchcraft and @The INSANE Trader please can you also review and tell what will be the best options
sure....first of all always make sure to invest in the companies and not in the mutual funds...because as it can be seen that in this case your investment is overlapping it means you are investing in the same companies twice or even thrice, so don't do that.
Next thing, if I have this much money to invest or to do SIPs I would always choose the companies and buy their shares directly, be it Large cap, mid cap or the small caps for the growth factor and invest in them on monthly basis.
I never do investments in mutual funds because I don't see the point of giving your money to someone else and then wait for my money to grow based on their decisions, can't happen that way.
Now, what I can suggest you choose the companies based on your risk factor that means if you are not ready to take too much risk, go with Large cap companies or the NIFTY50 companies-safest option.
If you are looking for more returns and are ready to take little risk, invest in Mid cap companies or Nifty Next 50 companies.
If you are actually looking for more returns and are ready too take high risk in comparison with the return you are expecting, go with small cap and growing companies which have the capacity to grow exponentially giving their investors high returns.

ayush27

KF Ace
sure....first of all always make sure to invest in the companies and not in the mutual funds...because as it can be seen that in this case your investment is overlapping it means you are investing in the same companies twice or even thrice, so don't do that.
Next thing, if I have this much money to invest or to do SIPs I would always choose the companies and buy their shares directly, be it Large cap, mid cap or the small caps for the growth factor and invest in them on monthly basis.
I never do investments in mutual funds because I don't see the point of giving your money to someone else and then wait for my money to grow based on their decisions, can't happen that way.
Now, what I can suggest you choose the companies based on your risk factor that means if you are not ready to take too much risk, go with Large cap companies or the NIFTY50 companies-safest option.
If you are looking for more returns and are ready to take little risk, invest in Mid cap companies or Nifty Next 50 companies.
If you are actually looking for more returns and are ready too take high risk in comparison with the return you are expecting, go with small cap and growing companies which have the capacity to grow exponentially giving their investors high returns
If you are actually looking for more returns and are ready too take high risk in comparison with the return you are expecting, go with small cap and growing companies which have the capacity to grow exponentially giving their investors high returns.
@launchcraft please suggest some names of companies like for large caps,mid,small caps what would be a good balance of 75k per month and some examples of companies

Last edited:

launchcraft

KF Mentor
See first tell me your risk profile.
Then only I will be able to tell you the percentage of your money to allocate on different companies.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
i am 20 so i can take risk+ i don’t need this money for next 15 years @launchcraft
Ohhh... that's great
Matlab you have a good risk capacity plus you are looking for long term investments..
As you are quite young it's very good that you are looking into investments so deeply.
So what I suggest now is if you have 75k,
25k should be only for large cap companies which doesn't grow exponentially, doesn't give great return but is best safe return and investments that too long term.
50k should be deployed to Mid cap and small caps where we are looking for more and more returns, but they are little risky tooo.

ayush27

KF Ace
Ohhh... that's great
Matlab you have a good risk capacity plus you are looking for long term investments..
As you are quite young it's very good that you are looking into investments so deeply.
So what I suggest now is if you have 75k,
25k should be only for large cap companies which doesn't grow exponentially, doesn't give great return but is best safe return and investments that too long term.
50k should be deployed to Mid cap and small caps where we are looking for more and more returns, but they are little risky tooo.
i want some names of companies please i can’t decide it and because of that i have delayed my investments one month now i want to start asap
also i should buy the stocks of the company?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
i want some names of companies please i can’t decide it and because of that i have delayed my investments one month now i want to start asap
also i should buy the stocks of the company?
Okk...
Go with above companies 5K each..
Then Arvind Fashion, Deepak Fertilizers, Castrol, IDFC BANK, Suzlon, IRCTC...