Wrong account upi transaction

Rohittz

KF Rookie
Dear sir/madam

I have Account in your PNB bank, Last month on 02/05/2024, I did wrong upi account transaction (due to name confusion)with Google pay of 10,000/-
I did complaint on the day and next day of wrong UPI transaction in bank, UPI platform and customer support, all are said it will take 45 days then your money will be credited back to my account. But till date not getting any credit amount, now customer care said beneficiary bank rejected request and you have to email to pnbupi. I already did that also. But it is very unfortunate that nothing happened till date in era of digitalisation. Can i approach somewhere else like rbi or my money is non recoverable.

So kindly do the needful for the same.

Skylar

KF Master
Dear sir/madam

I have Account in your PNB bank, Last month on 02/05/2024, I did wrong upi account transaction (due to name confusion)with Google pay of 10,000/-
I did complaint on the day and next day of wrong UPI transaction in bank, UPI platform and customer support, all are said it will take 45 days then your money will be credited back to my account. But till date not getting any credit amount, now customer care said beneficiary bank rejected request and you have to email to pnbupi. I already did that also. But it is very unfortunate that nothing happened till date in era of digitalisation. Can i approach somewhere else like rbi or my money is non recoverable.

So kindly do the needful for the same.
Please refer to YouTube for detailed videos explaining the process of recovering money when you enter the wrong UPI address.

Unfortunately, this Bekifaayti forum restricts links, making it challenging to share comprehensive information here. Typing out every detail isn’t always feasible and time waste, watch videos on YouTube they will be more helpful.

rks_junior

KF Rookie
First Register Complaint with bank grivenance portal, If issue still not resolve then go for banking ombudsman. as per my knowledge only way left.

Skylar

KF Master
First Register Complaint with bank grivenance portal, If issue still not resolve then go for banking ombudsman. as per my knowledge only way left.
Brother, have you read it properly? The beneficiary bank rejected the payment, which implies that the recipient could have verified the legitimacy of the transaction with their bank. The fault lies with the individual who entered the wrong UPI. Now, they must confirm that the payment was made in error, and the receiver, too, should confirm that they do not owe any money from the sender. It is not the bank’s mistake that warrants a complaint to the RBI.