yes bank business prosperity Card LTF trick?

Hi there
I have recently got approved Yes bank business prosperity credit Card with 25000 limit and Rs 590 fees along with Yes bank Rupay LTF credit Card.
Is there any trick to convert yes bank prosperity business credit card Into LTF, or at least i can recover my fees for first year then will close next year.
I have taken this card only for Availing discount and not for regular use.
I called them to waive off the fees, but they denied and said to close the card next year and continue to use Yes Rupay Card
Althogh there was a welcome spend based benefit i.e spend Rs10,000 in 30 days to waive off the fees, but it was not worth it , because I have SBI CashBack Card.

Bicky

KF Ace
Hi there
I have recently got approved Yes bank business prosperity credit Card with 25000 limit and Rs 590 fees along with Yes bank Rupay LTF credit Card.
Is there any trick to convert yes bank prosperity business credit card Into LTF, or at least i can recover my fees for first year then will close next year.
I have taken this card only for Availing discount and not for regular use.
I called them to waive off the fees, but they denied and said to close the card next year and continue to use Yes Rupay Card
Althogh there was a welcome spend based benefit i.e spend Rs10,000 in 30 days to waive off the fees, but it was not worth it , because I have SBI CashBack Card.
You should go with a Yes Bank Finbooster credit card. It's a lifetime free credit card, and you will get all the discounts that are provided with any other yes bank credit card. You can apply this through the BankBazaar app.

katbose

KF Ace
you can go for YES Bank NEON card with collaboration with KIWI axis app. It is LTF and amazing benefits also provided. 1% unlimited cashback + rupay. Overall a great card. And other YES Uni card visa variant LTF.

you can go for YES Bank NEON card with collaboration with KIWI axis app. It is LTF and amazing benefits also provided. 1% unlimited cashback + rupay. Overall a great card. And other YES Uni card visa variant LTF.
I applied and got rejected