Zero balance saving account

luciferocious

KF Mentor
Already confirmed this with indusind bank people, presently they are not offering this.
previously this offer is there, but right now its not available.
you can check the details here ***********.indusind.com/content/da...es/savings-account/SOB-SA-Indus-Exclusive.pdf

and the indusind branch people dont know anything about it trust me

Please suggest a good zero balance saving account with the max good features we get and hidden charges as well.
Hi! Bro, Agar tum 95k ki Initial funding kar sakte ho to, ICICI BANK is the Best for Zero Balance Savings Account.Tumhe One Time 95k ki I.F. karni hain fir tumhara icici savings bank a/c Lifetime ke liye Zero Balance Ki tarah Act karega means ki Lifetime Zero Balance Savings Account. Aur Bank ki Khubiyo ke baare main to sabko pata hi hain.
I am also using this icici bank account.

shiraz

KF Rookie
Hi! Bro, Agar tum 95k ki Initial funding kar sakte ho to, ICICI BANK is the Best for Zero Balance Savings Account.Tumhe One Time 95k ki I.F. karni hain fir tumhara icici savings bank a/c Lifetime ke liye Zero Balance Ki tarah Act karega means ki Lifetime Zero Balance Savings Account. Aur Bank ki Khubiyo ke baare main to sabko pata hi hain.
When You Open This Account Online or Offline?

Did You Get Any Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers?

Go for Kotak 811, opened easily with online process and verification,do decent transactions for 6 months and you might get offer of a Credit card also

Prince

KF Mentor
You can go for ICICI Mine Account also, it's great., and will act as Zero Balance saving accounts with on benefit of LTF card.
Attached link for your reading.
You can check paisa bazaar web site for details on this and benefits

ICICI zero balance savings account is good. Have great online banking facilities.

RishabhVarshney

KF Rookie
Hi , If anyone want free lifetime bank account that has zero charges then you can always look up to ICICI wealth account. You just need an initial funding of 1 lakh. After that you can withdraw that amount once account gets opened. It litreally has zero maintainance charges - no sms , no debit card etc.