ZERO balance savings account

Yes I already tried that, request is getting declined every time, then I contacted to bank then they told me cheque book not applicable on this account.
I'm using Indus delight mf savings account and I have ordered two cheques one from mobile app and another time via net banking website .

Yes I already tried that, request is getting declined every time, then I contacted to bank then they told me cheque book not applicable on this account.
wired I'm able to order cheque, try this indusind portal, if you are very urgently required to get cheque you can convert your account to MAB account, but still not recommended, try email indusind team or tag them in twitter they will surely resolve your issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0923_191546.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0923_191546.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 10

rk2354976

KF Ace
On this site I am getting another weared issue. Mobile no. Is not linked 😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0923_193503.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0923_193503.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 9

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
How did you get the cheque book, I also have indus delight account, but not received the chequebook even I had tried to get cheque book and contacted to bank also, they denied that cheque book will not be issued to this account.
You have to opt while account opening

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
No option shown like that while account opening
Which was showed to me while opening their delite account. Though I can not able to get a PIN number for the virtual card. I tried calling/maill customer care, their service was pathetic. They don't even understand your query and simply do their copy paste job.