About Finity app for my mutual Fund investment.

Is Finity app are good for mutual fund Investment?. Am I completely trust on it as like Grow or kuvera app?. Is it completely registered via SEBI & AMFI ?
PLZ 🙏 Make it clear if anyone know..
#Help_me_out🙄

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Any specific reason why you're thinking of going ahead with Finity instead of Groww or Zerodha?

P.S - Groww, Zerodha, Kuvera are completely safe paltforms

Any specific reason why you're thinking of going ahead with Finity instead of Groww or Zerodha?

I have already Groww demat account.. & already investing..but as beside I want to invest my mutual fund Investment.... I don't rely any single app or single demat account...so I am already investing another mutual fund investment via Finity app.. so my question here is that completely okay as well as safe to invest continue on finity.. ? Jst confirm if u give the genuine answer..plz 🙏🙂

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I have already Groww demat account.. & already investing..but as beside I want to invest my mutual fund Investment.... I don't rely any single app or single demat account...so I am already investing another mutual fund investment via Finity app.. so my question here is that completely okay as well as safe to invest continue on finity.. ? Jst confirm if u give the genuine answer..plz 🙏🙂
All your Mutual Fund and Share holdings are not held by any of Stock Broking Apps. These are held by either CDSL or NSDL. Bot of these are controlled by BSE/ NSE so you have no reasons to worry.

The choice of platform becomes critical when you plan to do intraday trading, because their speed of execution becomes supremely important. If that is not that case you can go ahead with any of the Brokerage Apps (provided they have reasonable charges).

Is Finity app are good for mutual fund Investment?. Am I completely trust on it as like Grow or kuvera app?. Is it completely registered via SEBI & AMFI ?
#Help_me_out🙄
I think you should try ET Money app for mutual fund investment. I am using it since 2 yrs and it's very much user friendly or else you can go for coin app from Zerodha .

Sir he asked about mutual fund investing app and according to my experience in trading Motilal Oswal (For experts) ET Money And Coin for beginners.
And Zerodha is best for intraday trading, swing trading, and for long term stock investment.

theraj0007

KF Expert
#Help_me_out🙄
I THINK ZERODHA OR GROWW IS GOOD CHOICE, AND 3 - 4 MFS ARE ENOUGH FOR LIFE TIME.
JUST KEEP BALANCING IT IN 5-6 YRS .