Add On Cards Is Free ?

raj sa

KF Rookie
Maybe , Bcoz I Apply My add on Card Through My Sister FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD, I Talk To Some Of their Customer Support they All Have Different Thought, Some Says Yes It's Applicable And Have Charges And Some Says No ....

If You Ask them About Their Offer and Welcome Gifts they Also don't know about that 😂.

I Mean is that Support of Axis Bank that Don't know Anything About Card offer...

Other Hand Some Bank may Charge You For Their Card...

mkate

KF Expert
Can we check how much we spent on the add-on card from the monthly statement?
Can we use reward points from the add-on card?

mkate

KF Expert
Can add-on cardholders log in to the card settings application on their phones separately, or does the primary cardholder have to manage them?

Skylar

KF Master
Maybe , Bcoz I Apply My add on Card Through My Sister FLIPKART AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD, I Talk To Some Of their Customer Support they All Have Different Thought, Some Says Yes It's Applicable And Have Charges And Some Says No ....

If You Ask them About Their Offer and Welcome Gifts they Also don't know about that 😂.

I Mean is that Support of Axis Bank that Don't know Anything About Card offer...

Add on cards are free it is mentioned on the site.
Under each card they mention it about add on cards and their fees

Gajendrakumar

KF Expert

100% agreed🤣🤣. I faced same situation for axis Neo card. Some said no welcome benifits, some said yes. Finally I got welcome benifits on my own experiment 😂😂.