Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card rejected.

bigmouse

KF Ace
Make an FD with icici bank any of your dissered amount as your credit limit and take an credit card against you FD.After 6 months on applying your amazon pay credit card you should get an option of submitting your existing credit card no and you get your icici bank amazon pay credit card against your existing fd card .
Tried and tested Many times .Simple and easy
Minimum FD 50k ka karna padega branch manager ne bola 😂

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Hello Everyone, I applied for an ICICI Amazon Credit Card a month ago. The verification was done by a officer by visiting my house. But I got a message after two days that the card was declined. I wasn't aware about the reason (I already have credit card from HDFC & SBI) and didn't inquire about it. Just two days ago, I got a call from ICICI credit card department that your application is re-evaluated and we will give you the card. They asked me to mail something on their official email. I did it and received an acknowledgement that your credit card application will be processed withing 7 days. So, I'm waiting to see how things will unfold.

FYI: If anyone wants what as in the email, I can share that as well. Just let me know.

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
There are some reasons which I think my application got reconsidered because:
  • I took bike loan from ICICI like 2-3 years and paid EMI on time.
  • I also sometimes receive a notification that you have pre-approved car loan on your name