Amazon pay ICICI card apply issue

Hello friends
While applying for Amazon ICICI credit card , After completing my contact, personal details and home adress it's showing select office address... but I am a trader I make money online sitting at home ... Now how to apply the card ??_
Is there any solution to this ???/

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241014-195852_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20241014-195852_Amazon.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 6

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello friends
While applying for Amazon ICICI credit card , After completing my contact, personal details and home adress it's showing select office address... but I am a trader I make money online sitting at home ... Now how to apply the card ??_
Is there any solution to this ???/
Trader's Office Address: PAN Name, Residential Address submitted in PAN, Landmark different from the one mentioned in Current Address.

It worked in my friend's case, Hopefully it also works for you ✌️

Trader's Office Address: PAN Name, Residential Address submitted in PAN, Landmark different from the one mentioned in Current Address.

It worked in my friend's case, Hopefully it also works for you ✌️
I have done as yu have said but on the next icici bank website they are asking for office email I'd and company name , and what should I select for employment type Salaried or self employed???/ 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241015-122357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241015-122357_Chrome.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 4

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have done as yu have said but on the next icici bank website they are asking for office email I'd and company name , and what should I select for employment type Salaried or self employed???/ 🤔
Self Employed
Company Name: PAN Name, (my friend used his name like Rohit Traders)
Office Email ID: any new Gmail which has never been submitted on any icici application

Notify me whether it worked in your case or not? 🫡

Self Employed
Company Name: PAN Name, (my friend used his name like Rohit Traders)
Office Email ID: any new Gmail which has never been submitted on any icici application

Notify me whether it worked in your case or not? 🫡
Declined , No worries I have amazon pay later I will use for some time and then I will directly call to amazon customer care or I will open an account in icici bank.... But Thank you for your suggestion ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241015-124425_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20241015-124425_Gmail.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 4

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Declined , No worries I have amazon pay later I will use for some time and then I will directly call to amazon customer care or I will open an account in icici bank.... But Thank you for your suggestion ...
How long is your Current credit history? Also is their any negative remarks in it?

How long is your Current credit history? Also is their any negative remarks in it?
Just 2 months old ... I have 1 idfc credit secured credit card ...I got to know that it takes 6 to 8 months to build a credit score ... I just hurried for applying amazon cc bcoz I shop a lot in amazon... It's k I will wait for another 6 to 8 months and then apply ... Thank you

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
Just 2 months old ... I have 1 idfc credit secured credit card ...I got to know that it takes 6 to 8 months to build a credit score ... I just hurried for applying amazon cc bcoz I shop a lot in amazon... It's k I will wait for another 6 to 8 months and then apply ... Thank you
Its Okay, you already have APL that's a Big + Point secondly Yes you'll have to wait it Out. And Don't Worry about the Rejection. I Had 9 Enquiries in The 1st Month Itself LOL due to Lack of Knowledge

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
🤦‍♂️
Next time Apply between March24(end of F.Y.23-24) - April25(start of F.Y.25-26) or during next Great Indian Festival sale and make sure to have CIBIL score >770+ at that point of time along with zero negative remarks in Credit report like delayed payment, over credit utilization, too much credit enquiries etc.✌️