Amazon Pay ICICI fastag

Yugal

KF Ace
Hi All,

Is there a way I can recharge my Amazon Pay ICICI fastag through amazon pay gift cards?
I have already tried etoll app from App Store and its website But this is not working as of now and won't work in future as well (confirmed with customer care of ICICI bank). Is there any other way to do the same thing?

Or any way to recharge this fastag through HP Pay vouchers (Assuming these vouchers are available on amex or HDFC or Axis gyftr platform)

guptaharsh940

KF Rookie
1000068474.png
Currently I don't have any requirement for recharge as I have sufficient balance. But here is the screenshot of how far I am able to transact. I think if I make the payment it will be successful.

Yugal

KF Ace
View attachment 621
Currently I don't have any requirement for recharge as I have sufficient balance. But here is the screenshot of how far I am able to transact. I think if I make the payment it will be successful.
I have paid but my transaction got failed, And ICICI people confirmed on call that they won't be continuing this app not sure why.

Also can you check if you are using amazon pay balance (Gift cards) or amazon wallet balance (Can be recharged through UPI, Debit Cards, Netbanking)

If this is working it would be a great help for me

guptaharsh940

KF Rookie
You can check in the screenshot that it is asking me to only pay balance amount. 50 rs is deducted as I have that much amount in the pay balance