Change Amazon account linked with Amazon Pay ICICI credit card

aajmera

KF Expert
I am having icici Amazon pay credit card and using it since 5 years approximately.
But when I applied for this card i applied from my brother's account and now all my transaction cashback is credited to my brother Amazon pay account.

Any guidance on how to correct it now

luciferocious

KF Mentor
I am having icici Amazon pay credit card and using it since 5 years approximately.
But when I applied for this card i applied from my brother's account and now all my transaction cashback is credited to my brother Amazon pay account.

cashback will be credited to the account from which it was applied

Skylar

KF Mentor

Had similar issue my friend's card is mapped to his father account all CB is credited into his father account we tried changing mails in Amazon and ICICI but no use, even costumer support of amazon and ICICI couldn't help.

guptajoy961

KF Expert

Looks like you're in a bit of a pickle with your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card cashback being sent to your brother's Amazon Pay account! Here's how you might be able to fix that:
  1. Reach out to ICICI Bank's customer care:
    • Give them a call and explain the situation in detail. Let them know that you used your brother's Amazon account when you applied for the card, but the cashback is going to his account now.
    • Ask them to update the linked Amazon Pay account to your personal Amazon Pay account.
  2. Provide any documents they need:
    • They may ask for copies of your ID (like your PAN card or Aadhaar card) to verify who you are and that you own the credit card.
    • You might also need to share details of your Amazon account to show that it's separate from your brother's account.
  3. Stay on top of it:
    • If it's not fixed right away, keep following up with the bank until they make the changes.
    • If customer care can't help, ask to speak to someone higher up in the bank.
  4. Keep pushing for a resolution:
    • If the bank isn't helping or can't fix the issue, you might need to file a complaint with the banking ombudsman or RBI's consumer grievance cell.
    • This can put some pressure on the bank to address the issue and make sure your cashback goes to the right Amazon Pay account.
The most important thing here is to be persistent and provide any documentation they need to support your case. Keep following up and escalating the issue until the bank gets it sorted out, and your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card cashback should start going to your own Amazon Pay account.