Another Finance geek in the house

I'm Pahulpreet Kaur, working as an AI Analyst at a startup based in the US. In my job, I dive into the world of artificial intelligence. Outside of work, I'm on a journey to learn more about two things I really care about: Finance and Health.

When it comes to Finance, I'm eager to figure out smart ways to plan and invest for my future goals. On the health side, I'm a fan of ancient practices like yoga, ayurveda (a natural approach to health), and even some traditional tricks passed down from our grandparents. I studied statistics, which helps me understand the world of data, especially in cool areas like AI, data science, and machine learning. All these interests come together to make up the unique story of my life's adventure.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
I'm Pahulpreet Kaur, working as an AI Analyst at a startup based in the US. In my job, I dive into the world of artificial intelligence. Outside of work, I'm on a journey to learn more about two things I really care about: Finance and Health.

When it comes to Finance, I'm eager to figure out smart ways to plan and invest for my future goals. On the health side, I'm a fan of ancient practices like yoga, ayurveda (a natural approach to health), and even some traditional tricks passed down from our grandparents. I studied statistics, which helps me understand the world of data, especially in cool areas like AI, data science, and machine learning. All these interests come together to make up the unique story of my life's adventure.
Hey @Pahulpreet Kaur , welcome to the club ✌️