Any Axis Airtel users?

Skylar

KF Mentor
- Does anyone used it for 10% instant discount during sale?
- Does it give 10% CB on BSNL broadband bill?
- Anyone from andhra? eastren power is not listed in airtel app
- Any one tried recharging Jio, BSNL and VI prepaid and got 10% CB
- CB is adjusted in next month statement like ace or auto settled during the billing?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @Skylar,
  • I don't think a 10% instant discount during the sale applies to Airtel Axis CC.
  • I haven't tried paying broadband bills till now.
  • I'm from UP.
  • Last month, I recharged my VI sim using this credit card, but I haven't received any cashback for that till now. However, I've got the cashback for the electricity bill and Zomato. I could tell you if I get the 10% cash back for it by month's end.
  • CB is adjusted in next month's statement before bill generation.
I hope it helps!

Skylar

KF Mentor
Hi @Skylar,
  • I don't think a 10% instant discount during the sale applies to Airtel Axis CC.
  • I haven't tried paying broadband bills till now.
  • I'm from UP.
  • Last month, I recharged my VI sim using this credit card, but I haven't received any cashback for that till now. However, I've got the cashback for the electricity bill and Zomato. I could tell you if I get the 10% cash back for it by month's end.
  • CB is adjusted in next month's statement before bill generation.
I hope it helps!
one more thing, I got it from axis app not airtel app :unsure:
Any idea regarding this? how to link it to the app.

me_postman

KF Rookie
- Does anyone used it for 10% instant discount during sale?
- Does it give 10% CB on BSNL broadband bill?
- Anyone from andhra? eastren power is not listed in airtel app
- Any one tried recharging Jio, BSNL and VI prepaid and got 10% CB
- CB is adjusted in next month statement like ace or auto settled during the billing?
I'm using since 2022
It's provide 10 CB during sale ,
25 % CB on Airtel app for Airtel recharge only ( Airtel prepaid, Airtel DTH, Airtel postpaid)
10% CB on utility bills like electricity bill

Skylar

KF Mentor
I'm using since 2022
It's provide 10 CB during sale ,
25 % CB on Airtel app for Airtel recharge only ( Airtel prepaid, Airtel DTH, Airtel postpaid)
10% CB on utility bills like electricity bill
awesome as it gives 10% off during sales, then I can close axis ace card.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
awesome as it gives 10% off during sales, then I can close axis ace card.
hi @Skylar
I think you should not close the Axis Ace card. The limits of Airtel Axis CC have been reduced this time. If it is reduced again, you might need a secondary credit card for utility bill payments.
Currently, Airtel covers utility bills up to Rs. 1000 per month and Airtel bills up to Rs. 2500.
#updated

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Mentor
How did you got it from Axis app, Isn't the application suppose to be only available in Airtel app, right ?
Now, the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card is available as a pre-approved offer on the Axis app.

However, the Axis Ace card is currently not available within the Axis app; it remains outside the app. Interestingly, none of my friends have seen the Axis Ace card in the pre-approved offers on the Axis app; instead, they encountered a selection of 13 to 15 other cards including Magnus and atlas.

Skylar

KF Mentor
hi @Skylar
I think you should not close the Axis Ace card. The limits of Airtel Axis CC have been reduced this time. If it is reduced again, you might need a secondary credit card for utility bill payments.
Currently, Airtel covers utility bills up to Rs. 2500 per month and Airtel bills up to Rs. 2500.
My utility bill is very low under 2500, I got 4 paid cards now how work on a plan for reaching the fee waiver for them.

Now, the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card is available as a pre-approved offer on the Axis app.

However, the Axis Ace card is currently not available within the Axis app; it remains outside the app. Interestingly, none of my friends have seen the Axis Ace card in the pre-approved offers on the Axis app; instead, they encountered a selection of 13 to 15 other cards including Magnus and atlas.
Thanks for letting me know. Just got my Airtel Axis Card. And also Axis Ace card was also showing in my Axis bank app, along with all other cards.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Thanks for letting me know. Just got my Airtel Axis Card. And also Axis Ace card was also showing in my Axis bank app, along with all other cards.
I got the card delivered today, Now wondering will it be added to my airtel thanks app or I have to add it :unsure:
and do let me know if you are recharging VI, BSNL and Jio with this and getting 10% cashback. or 1%