Applied credit card by mistake

Ranjit Kumar

KF Rookie
Last weekend, I got call from SBI Bank and they were offering me some kind of credit card so I have applied. However, today, when I was working, I again got call from SBI about my credit card application so they needed some details and I have given all the details. Then suddenly she started telling me that I am eligible for the premium card and I have given the consent to apply. After sometime when I checked on internet that credit card does not has that much reputation. I don't know what should I do.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Last weekend, I got call from SBI Bank and they were offering me some kind of credit card so I have applied. However, today, when I was working, I again got call from SBI about my credit card application so they needed some details and I have given all the details. Then suddenly she started telling me that I am eligible for the premium card and I have given the consent to apply. After sometime when I checked on internet that credit card does not has that much reputation. I don't know what should I do.
Nothing.. Call them. and say you don't want.. when it comes.. dont activate it.. it will get auto cancelled.. or keep the card.. Dont activate the card ( by mistake)

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
You can't cancel the application, the only option is to not activate the card when it is delivered

Skylar

KF Mentor
Which card is it?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
when they will ask for KYC..just tell them you don't want the card and cancel the application..

bageshree_94

KF Rookie
There is no reason to worry as you can simply cancel your card anytime by calling SBI credit cards customer care.

Aadi Yogi

KF Ace
Don't Be To worry.. Just Talk To customer care helpline number from those bank which u r belonging and tell your problem definitely they will block your card..