As a Student, What are the best methods to get a grip on finance & get financially Stable? (Even If You Are in a Finance related Career)

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Can you be more specific? What do you mean by financially stable?

As a student, you can try to do a part-time job/internship. It'll help you at least take care of your personal expenses and take a step towards financial independence.

Sandesh

KF Rookie
To Get A Flowing Income Going. Specifically When I Am A Medical Student Where I Don't Get Much Time To Go & Work Somewhere Like An Internship Or a Job.....

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
In today's world, you don't need to step out to do part-time or even full-time jobs. I'm doing a remote/WFH full-time job.
I don't have much idea of the Medical field. So, I won't be able to suggest any opportunities for that.

But there are many opportunities if you can learn some other skills.
  • Content Creator
  • Data entry
  • Online tutoring
  • Social Media Management
Even the Bekifaayati team was looking for someone who could create/edit thumbnails for their videos.

Getting a grip on finance and achieving financial stability is crucial for students, even if they’re pursuing a finance-related career. Here are some effective methods to help you on your financial journey:

1. Budgeting: Create a monthly budget to track your income and expenses. This will give you a clear picture of where your money is going and help you make informed financial decisions.
2. Emergency Fund: Start building an emergency fund. Aim to save at least three to six months’ worth of living expenses. This fund can be a financial lifesaver in unexpected situations.
3. Educate Yourself: Read books, take online courses, or attend workshops on personal finance. Understanding financial concepts like investing, saving, and debt management is essential.
4. Live Within Your Means: Avoid unnecessary expenses and live frugally. Differentiate between wants and needs, and prioritize your needs.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
To Get A Flowing Income Going. Specifically When I Am A Medical Student Where I Don't Get Much Time To Go & Work Somewhere Like An Internship Or a Job.....
As medical student, i assure u don't get lot of free time..
Focus on your studies & do what you love..
Don't worry about money to much..

Though make short related to medical can be good...(lot of doctors do it)

Please Answer
Hey Sandesh,

sandesh I have received a sandesh from you on financially stable . According to me this is the my point of view,
If you are below class 12 then you should only focus on studies. Because finance will remain forever so focus to improve your skills from where you can make better decisions as well as money also.
Apart from this if you are really keen to finance you can read some business related news and books it will improve your financial knowledge.
Now financially stable means has different types of meaning for different people. so you should know what is financially stable mean to you.
Many people have different goals in their lives. so this will decide that what is financially free to you.