Bangalore Airport Lounge Review | Bangalore Domestic Lounge 080

Hi all, I recently had a layover at Bangalore Airport. I spent 1 - 1.5 hours at the Domestic Airport Lounge as my connecting flight was delayed, and I thought of sharing my experience of the same.

Total Domestic lounges at the airport?​

There are 2 lounges at the Domestic Airport (Terminal 1).

• BLR Lounge ( the common Lounge)
  • 080 Lounge ( the Premium Lounge
In this video I would be covering 080 Lounge

Cards that provide access to the 080 lounge?​

• HDFC Regalia Gold
  • Amex Platinum Travel Card
  • HDFC Diners Black
  • HDFC Infinia
  • SBI Prime
Caution - Most cards would provide access to the BLR Lounge , but for premium lounge like 080 Lounge, only premium cards are acceptable.

Terms & condition for cards to access lounge​

• One card admits one person only.
  • Credit and debit cards with complimentary domestic lounge access are accepted. However, check your bank's specific requirements for using this benefit.
  • Representatives outside the lounge will verify your card for access to the 080 Lounge.
  • If your card grants access to a standard BLR Lounge but not the premium 080 Lounge, you can upgrade for ₹499-800 + GST.
  • A standard debit/credit card swipe fee of ₹1-25 may apply.
MJ5MS8mqEAF6xQkEcpoYNNkYNjpzoXA-Jtp8NkvmfvmqnClG3O7-gHMzXBBbinkcBASQMqgl1VKsJP-TBhK82HsB0jz4swfKC7QhWkQJZKp8qZz1rvrVqyPjxGQicYjCmvR_EpS4XRViCl85RQoqt1A

Duration of Stay?​

you can enter only 3.0 hours before your flight and not earlier, But you can stay longer, if your flight gets delayed.

7VyGAg_zaTi5AZ7jKEw7r9DKMC0jsADA1J3p5TibU97-uAIEI5pGGFFcR2xQYI8XC3DFdCI7rxF6jdwWAYUMLuxz5ZBwhgjM4xwGWkCDnpGsldzsizLcz6HwpLWiEB2lPcAVwf98kuxxTx6KkhxF8CU

080 Lounge Location:​

Located on level 2. Take the escalator next to Fossil watch store in terminal 1 of Bengaluru Airport

080 Lounge Map​

The lounge is divided into many parts
  1. Welcome suite
  2. Fire Lounge
  3. Cinema Zone
  4. Dinning
  5. Reading Room
  6. Snug Lounge
  7. Relax Lounge
  8. Whisky Lounge
  9. Rest Room
1-gHh4VHMhNyAdKQyWLFJ4hE9MaJ31y_dyKLj3_zzcj2IarJnjoWYBHcsnSL_id7oYugmvx2OComjSvnBLlYwVWdDQr5PEWY6wxn_XFQ0TSEDX2VOU6eFRE4zLQgZADwDCCN2WftNsSSMRw4ywSqo-0

080 Lounge Seating Arrangements​

This place feels luxurious with plush furniture and stylish lighting with modern aesthetic looks.

I needed to unwind after a long flight and to prepare myself for the connecting flight , so I sank into comfy chairs in their Relaxing Space and it was quiet and pure bliss.

They also have various seating arrangements which are for various different purposes, for example they have dedicated work areas with everything you need to work privately and peacefully, they have a cinema zone with private pods for watching movies. They even have a unique "Fire Lounge" with a cool art installation that looks like a fireplace. You get a Library where you can read, exchange or donate books.

c__0oW2OT0OQXzlDPuu-Y5WJmcwOfYFIRUouC3LscPRlXj2StA3Q_mwZLNf9fxEZJnhMHVdwQDoHgLDtzCgG3mRbMqZpuv2n2b1S-j1TR_cAqj1zCMBO7xQH1Mnknb7h0UeNVZgJet71odPnbxs1bwU
Dr7N79wwMNXsoMaouIZ7995vS6QafkUMcwagtKiZmirCeynzmFn1GNCFYtzRzodPfHamip3v-cLE4eDWYouPE3EhDQ5o-dTjUwLI8t6hVjEMoiFdFdrERkZhPc6hsfNJJQEQEOSEYokxTykJM7kqOt0

080 Lounge Amenities:-​

• You get charging points everywhere to charge all of your devices, I charged my mobile and laptop and the port was right next to my seating area
  • You will also get free WIFI and the speed is good and I faced no lags while using it
  • Restrooms are very hygienic and clean.
  • You get buffet facility (Have talked about it under the Food Category)
  • You have private dining option too, if you feel like
  • You also get a Bar/Whisky Counter

-Fd0IaIECHJcAdea6ExlzBlox_MCqSgsHjow8fTLZRHs_fBiu-3abwrSQo9eqiPyeBo-4Q4riVI7GOHA9vuMALhAe1_JnCuFQCk5aNOhl5Mr7oTKbZ8rLdISfWBxjcMpWBwN8K90PSJmgfgavM22GTY

But you should remember that The Bar is not open 24x7. (during my visit the Bar was closed ) and If you are looking for recliners specifically, you will not find it here , though the seats which are provided is comfortable

Food:-
The food and drinks are definitely the highlight of this lounge. It elevates the entire experience to a whole new level. I can confidently say it's of five-star quality, if not better. The variety of options, combined with the incredible taste and quality, is truly impressive.

Food Available in 080 Lounge​

Donuts, Muffins, Veg Thali, Strawberry Milkshake, Mysore Masala Dosa, Fruit Bowl,Frooti, Snack, Muffins, Strawberry Milkshake, Plain Paratha, White Pasta, Plain Rice, Sandwiches, Veg Noodles, Fruit Bowl, etc

Note - the food keeps on changing on the basis of breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you might not get what you want.

I tried a lot of food options , but the Mysore Masala Dosa from the Live booth stood out to me and this is one of the dishes that I would want to recommend to you all, do let me know which food item you loved the most.

S17s-diCJt0ITvOse2fZRIyQjbeOXiKCfhMDzfjlAD1B4iRFSuyhk8DoBMQqBHKbA9hgm13BxFlKprE2ch2iwlhTXC6JzOGPgQri3q8oVZlacO5gg3JVdMeqrVerOhnhZ5NmtuMO5T6bJpd1RrM_GPM
DQzRvfPwmd-WD6YftubNAT141oG8vpCUGWSZcImKRAXXt_-EvRE1WeifhIZvV0FOe68r36Mw87aKaolck3r456PaNzKy_INx3jL4LwVaERPS2366CoNbEzrE9i_F5uwJDOvrYITxS1NYr1mGjLfOV8U

Staff Behaviour + Service​

The Staff were very helpful and they were managing a lot of people seamlessly and I don't have any complaints about this. The Service is spot on and I felt like I am a king during my stay at the Lounge.

Final Verdict​

The 080 Airport Lounge is a fantastic option for travellers seeking a luxurious and comfortable escape within the Bengaluru Airport. The variety of amenities, including a buffet, dedicated zones, and the overall upscale vibe, will amaze you. However, be mindful of potential crowds and limited bar hours when making your decision. If you value a quiet atmosphere and guaranteed access to all amenities, visiting during off-peak hours is recommended.
PV7qGXPpeqbUoLRl657oPGnxRRejMtdftrP-IljRKLHSMTIUxOOoylYKzAm8DuJmdYYZ8dOAOxQdyk6N5wyrCho9Nt5xtL9HD4b7b5t-ZUPDnFy87DcJWzm0fmMoEVV-Ajf6rfXpDgSyFBkW4GB4MZI

Sudhaker

KF Ace
Are Kids allowed in Domestic Lounges accompanying the Adults with complimentary access or will there be any charge for them?

abhisheksingh

KF Rookie
If I have 3 cards with complimentary domestic lounge access, can I take my parents along with me too, or is this facility only limited to the cardholder?