Bank Locker Agreement Hassle

Hi..

So my senior citizen parents have a locker in a public sector bank from once upon a time.
I guess there was some news about keeping cash in lockers. Banks don't want to liable for bugs enjoying 5 course meal off the cash kept in lockers.
Bank employee are bugging my parents to visit branch and sign a new locker agreement.

I'm not sure if I am right to think it this way. This makes me angry for two reasons:
1. Its cruel summer for anyone to be stepping out.
2. Its the bank who wants to update locker agreement so should not they send a car and red carpet on their expense.
Why should my parents take health risk and bear the cost of travel?

Am I right to think this way or do I sound like toxic? Help me how to think about it.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi..

So my senior citizen parents have a locker in a public sector bank from once upon a time.
I guess there was some news about keeping cash in lockers. Banks don't want to liable for bugs enjoying 5 course meal off the cash kept in lockers.
Bank employee are bugging my parents to visit branch and sign a new locker agreement.

I'm not sure if I am right to think it this way. This makes me angry for two reasons:
2. Its the bank who wants to update locker agreement so should not they send a car and red carpet on their expense.

Am I right to think this way or do I sound like toxic? Help me how to think about it.
New locker agreement is by rbi.. Rest of the post is LOL worthy..u will. need to visit anyway when they block the locker... go after the summers

_rohitsoni

KF Ace
Hi..

People open lockers in PSUs and then want services of a First class private bank😂

zacobite

KF Mentor
People open lockers in PSUs and then want services of a First class private bank😂
Unfortunately private banks are no different or better.. actually i prefer psu.. expectations are kept low.. and everything can be done at branch.. no expectations so no disappointments