Best App to Pay CC Bill

priyanka

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone, I wanted to know the best app to pay my credit card bill. Actually I am using CRED currently but it is linked to my bank acoounts, hence I want to know about such an app which would allow me to pay my credit card bill through my mom's account or my friend's account.

Kindly suggest?

Pavan_

KF Ace
You can Paytm as well.
Actually I use both Cred & Paytm depending on the offers available on paying the bill.

sahil

KF Rookie
At the end most of the offers on the Cheq and other apps have been started downgrading.
You can try Mobikwik, which gives 1% max upto 100 using FULLPAY.

I was excited about CRED in the beginning but off late, their reward coins have become just a number and their actual value in shopping is very limited because we can get the same products from other e-commerce sites at similar or even better prices without use of those coins.
I have also experienced the same thing.

I believe bekifaayati made a video on this...I will attach it here.
you can pay credit card bills with hdfc debit card on hdfc app or netbanking site and you get flat 1% cashback but there is a limit of 400 or 750 cashback depending on the debit card you have. If you or any of your friends or family has a hdfc account then you can claim this.

Hello Everyone, I wanted to know the best app to pay my credit card bill. Actually I am using CRED currently but it is linked to my bank acoounts, hence I want to know about such an app which would allow me to pay my credit card bill through my mom's account or my friend's account.

Kindly suggest?
Cred

AV$

KF Expert

Kindly suggest?
Here are your options:
Mobikwik: 1% Cashback in wallet upto 50. The condition is your credit card bill must be fetched by mobikwik through the email id you've provided. And you must pay FULL BILL. There is no minimum amount of bill required to get cashback.
If the above condition is not fulfilled you'll get supercash, which can be redeemed for 5% off at any utility bill payment, mobile recharges. It does run some campaigns like first bill of the month you'll get minimum 0.25%

Cheq: 1% cheq chips on amount paid which are convertible in next bill payment as 0.1%, but you can buy some vouchers for valuation as high as 1Cheq Chip = ₹10
Minimum amount to earn chips is ₹100

Paytm: It cannot give cashback now as the wallet service is shut down. It gives vouchers of Domino's,Myntra or 12% on Flight tickets but minimum bill payment required is 10K+

Cred: It usually rewards ₹3 for 1000 that is 0.3%, but can reward from anywhere between ₹1 and ₹1000 (lol)
The cashback can be used in next credit card bill payment
Might get some useful coupon too if you're lucky.

One thing which you can use to maximize rewards is your debit card, if it provides cashback or points on your spends

Cheq does not allow debit cards
Mobikwik allows but charges a convenience fee
Paytm allows and does not charge fee for now
Cred allows debit card only for a high value of payment, though I've personally never tried it.

_rohitsoni

KF Ace
Here are your options:
Mobikwik: 1% Cashback in wallet upto 50. The condition is your credit card bill must be fetched by mobikwik through the email id you've provided. And you must pay FULL BILL. There is no minimum amount of bill required to get cashback.
If the above condition is not fulfilled you'll get supercash, which can be redeemed for 5% off at any utility bill payment, mobile recharges. It does run some campaigns like first bill of the month you'll get minimum 0.25%

Cheq: 1% cheq chips on amount paid which are convertible in next bill payment as 0.1%, but you can buy some vouchers for valuation as high as 1Cheq Chip = ₹10
Minimum amount to earn chips is ₹100

Paytm: It cannot give cashback now as the wallet service is shut down. It gives vouchers of Domino's,Myntra or 12% on Flight tickets but minimum bill payment required is 10K+

Cred: It usually rewards ₹3 for 1000 that is 0.3%, but can reward from anywhere between ₹1 and ₹1000 (lol)
The cashback can be used in next credit card bill payment
Might get some useful coupon too if you're lucky.

One thing which you can use to maximize rewards is your debit card, if it provides cashback or points on your spends

Cheq does not allow debit cards
Mobikwik allows but charges a convenience fee
Paytm allows and does not charge fee for now
Cred allows debit card only for a high value of payment, though I've personally never tried it.
0.3% from CRED😂 All I got was ~3rs for a payment of more than 1.5 lakhs

Skylar

KF Master
If you seek faster bill payment, Cred stands out as the optimal choice. Paytm, on the other hand, variability—sometimes fast, other times slow. As for the remaining apps, they typically require 3 days to process bill settlements and they all can be categorized as same.