Best app/way to pay credit card bills

Nafees

KF Ace
Hello People,

Can anyone please tell what is the best app or way to pay the credit card bills so that it becomes rewarding for us.

Thanks,
Nafees

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Kitne cards, kitni payment?
I probably made payments for 15 cards or so.....multiple times for few cards...exact 5000 bill most of the times..to maximize my cashback....its not always necessary to have high amount of bill to get cashback....like if you have SBI card and have only exactly 5k bill...pay that using FULLPAY...and then use Repeat option few more times and get cashback....your credit card will be in a credit position...request SBI card to transfer the credit amount to your bank account...I have done that also few months back

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I probably made payments for 15 cards or so.....multiple times for few cards...exact 5000 bill most of the times..to maximize my cashback....its not always necessary to have high amount of bill to get cashback....like if you have SBI card and have only exactly 5k bill...pay that using FULLPAY...and then use Repeat option few more times and get cashback....your credit card will be in a credit position...request SBI card to transfer the credit amount to your bank account...I have done that also few months back
Cool

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello People,

Can anyone please tell what is the best app or way to pay the credit card bills so that it becomes rewarding for us.

Thanks,
Nafees
Best is CRED.. but rewards are horrible.. but the interface, speed and convinience is the best.