Best LTF Credit Card for movie discounts

SayonB@97

KF Ace
I am an avid movie lover. I regularly watch a lot of movies in cinema halls.
So I want to know which Lifetime Free Credit Card offers the most number of free movie tickets monthly? Or offers max discount on movies?
One is IDFC First Select Credit Card I think. I want to know about other options.

P.S. - My employer company has tie up with HDFC. So even paid HDFC credit cards will be free for me. I already own an LTF HDFC Millenia Credit card.

Edit: I forgot to add - I am looking for a card without any spend criteria.

Last edited:

ajit sahu

KF Ace
I think kotak dream different credit card is a "good" option, but it has a condition of creating a FD but still if you want a lifetime free credit card it is good.

Kotak PVR is a good option. But it's not lifetime free and also has a 10k per month spend criteria, so it's not a good option for you. Having said that (from my experience of looking out for credit cards over 2 years) it is difficult to find credit cards that offer free movie tickets without these criteria. You will get free tickets in premium cards but again these come with an annual fee or have very high salary requirements.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
In my opinion, HDFC Bank Times Platinum Credit Card would be a good option for you.
You can get 50% off on Movie Tickets and Save up to Rs 600 per transaction.

Note: You can get discounts for only 4 movie tickets per month.

Joining / Renewal fee: Rs. 1000
But as you mentioned, you can get HDFC credit cards for free. So, it should be good. There are many other benefits of this card like Times Prime Membership.

harshgupta

KF Rookie
You can go for cards with visa signature or visa infinite cards, through visa signature and infinite offers you can get discount on BMS for movie tickets.

SayonB@97

KF Ace
In my opinion, HDFC Bank Times Platinum Credit Card would be a good option for you.
You can get 50% off on Movie Tickets and Save up to Rs 600 per transaction.

Note: You can get discounts for only 4 movie tickets per month.

Joining / Renewal fee: Rs. 1000
But as you mentioned, you can get HDFC credit cards for free. So, it should be good. There are many other benefits of this card like Times Prime Membership.
That's a really good find. Thank you!

SayonB@97

KF Ace
You can go for cards with visa signature or visa infinite cards, through visa signature and infinite offers you can get discount on BMS for movie tickets.
Is it so? I have never seen such offers in BMS. I might have missed though.
In that case, I can switch my Millenia card from Diners to VISA variant and avail these offers.
Thanks!

mystic

KF Rookie
50% off on a booking atleast 2 tickets. Max ticket discount - 300, F&B - 200, non movie - 500
AU Zenith is offered LTF for corporate employees. Check with their support for LTF option

Last edited by a moderator:

Sup

KF Rookie
If all these options are not working for you, simply try the BookMyShow variant credit card (check it more about it on the website, as usual normal requirements are needed) moreover it gives 2 ticket free monthly.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Is there any credit card associated with Bookmyshow like there is for Paytm SBi credit card?
Yes, there is an RBL Credit Card in partnership with BookMyShow.

You can get 2 free tickets in a month on spending Rs. 15000 every month.
The first ticket is on spending Rs. 10k and the second on spending extra Rs. 5k.

Note: You can get a maximum discount of Rs. 250 per ticket.

Dr. Legend

KF Rookie
So I want to know which Lifetime Free Credit Card offers the most number of free movie tickets monthly? Or offers max discount on movies?
One is IDFC First Select Credit Card I think. I want to know about other options.

P.S. - My employer company has tie up with HDFC. So even paid HDFC credit cards will be free for me. I already own an LTF HDFC Millenia Credit card.

Book my show playit credit card

ansu

KF Rookie
I have rbl play credit card for movies through bookmyshow, so if you spend 5000rs every billing cycle you will be getting 500rs discount min 2 tickets should be booked.It will have no annual fees if you book 10 times in a year through bookmyshow.Also you will get 500rs discount for movies as joining bonus.

Axis bank credit card

Tej23

KF Rookie
Is the HDFC Times Platinum credit card discontinued? Can someone please shed some light about this?