best Platform for UPI payment

Jay Hind ,

Which app is best for UPI payment ?
Which gives good cashback ?
What is Digital Rupee ? can we add money in Digital rupee app via Rupay Credit card ?
In some UPI payment Rupay card does not work , Why ?

zacobite

KF Mentor
Jay Hind ,

What is Digital Rupee ? can we add money in Digital rupee app via Rupay Credit card ?
gpay / phonepe / paytm
cashback on cred upi noe
digital rupee is like a bank.. cannot add with cc
depends on merchant

Jay Hind ,

You can use Navi or jar app or Amazon pay there is lots of option like a every Bank have is own up payment aap

caamitgupta

KF Rookie
Jay Hind ,

Cred pay and gpay are better than others
Cashback is given by cred and gpay
Digital rupee is just a wallet.
If Merchant has registered for receding amount from credit card, only then upi payment can be done from credit card

Sahil singla

KF Rookie
Jay Hind ,

For digital rupee every bank has its own app you can transfer normal rupee to digital using that app

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Jay Hind ,

PAYTM is the best UPI app till date.
For cashbacks you can use GOOGLE PAY, but I prefer PAYTM only because our cashbacks are more related to the card we are using, like HDFC is giving 1.5% cashback, etc.
Digital Rupee is tokenised digital version of the Indian Rupee, it is different for every bank. We can add digital rupee with our RUPAY card. Bekifaayati's YOUTUBE channel has a video on it.
For some payments we cannot use our card because that merchant has restricted itself from getting payments through a credit card (DON'T KNOW THE REASON), even I am unable to use it for some merchants then I use my savings account only :LOL: :LOL:

vamsi18

KF Ace
Jay Hind ,

Which app is best for UPI payment ? - most consistent and reliable are Paytm, phonepe, cred, gpay
Which gives good cashback ? - red, amazon pay, gpay

- Digital rupee is same like possessing cash but in a digital wallet. Sometimes when try to make a UPI payment, you get a message that bank server down and we end up paying cash in hand. That is because when we make a UPI payment, the app contacts our bank, fetches money and sends it to receiver bank. If either of receiver or sender bank server is down we cannot complete the transaction and it fails. This is where the digital rupee is a plus. If you try to make a payment from digital rupee then it doesn't contact your bank server instead it checks for amount in your wallet and sends it to receiver. If receiver is also using digital rupee wallet then it's 99% sure success, no need to worry about bank servers. If receiver is a regular UPI linked to bank user then the receiver bank server should be available.

In some UPI payment Rupay card does not work , Why ? - Depends on the person you are sending to. Some UPI scan codes will be linked to a person name, Some to small vendors, some to vendors who have blacked out credit card payments. It has nothing to do with your side, but it depends on the receiver type.

Jay Hind ,

1-Phonepe/Google pay
2-Amazon pay gives you a lot of cashbacks and Google pay also gives you cashbacks but not as much as Amazon pay gives....
3- The Digital Rupee or eINR or E-Rupee is a tokenised digital version of the Indian Rupee, issued by the Reserve Bank of India as a central bank digital currency.

Skylar

KF Mentor
PAYTM is the best UPI app till date.
For cashbacks you can use GOOGLE PAY, but I prefer PAYTM only because our cashbacks are more related to the card we are using, like HDFC is giving 1.5% cashback, etc.
After reading this I'm installing Paytm 😂

Skylar

KF Mentor
which app you were using earlier:oops::oops:
Cred, Gpay, Aamzon Pay
Recently started PayZapp adn flipkart upi
Haven't use Paytm and Phone pe in ages.

I like to use one app for a month, this way to retain me apps push more offers, As you know regular user of an app gets less offers than new user.

Skylar

KF Mentor
It hangs very often, pathetic tooo.
I installed it once, never going to install it again in my life.
😂
I used it, I got 430 in total CB using that app, now no new offers so not using, have to see if they bring any new offers this April then will use it or else nope.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
understood...I have used every app but can't find a better app than PAYTM.
I all other can you use credit card, because it a recent addition na...havn't tried it