Best Rupay Credit Card 2024

launchcraft

KF Mentor
I want to know Best Rupay Credit Card. How can we know that which is Pre Approved card for Myself
download paisabazaar and use it, they will give you all the credit scores from different bureaus and show you all the preapproved offers as well.
From their you can apply for various cards.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
download paisabazaar and use it, they will give you all the credit scores from different bureaus and show you all the preapproved offers as well.
From their you can apply for various cards.
They don't have any pre-approved offers. They will ask you to apply in the garb of pre-approved offers however apply at your own risk. It can still get rejected, mine got. Moreover, if you ever put your phone number in paisabazaar, they will keep calling you everyday multiple times, so put your number in their site at your own risk.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
They don't have any pre-approved offers. They will ask you to apply in the garb of pre-approved offers however apply at your own risk. It can still get rejected, mine got. Moreover, if you ever put your phone number in paisabazaar, they will keep calling you everyday multiple times, so put your number in their site at your own risk.
This happens even if you give your number in the bank:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you know this pretty well.
So what's the harm in getting the scores only by giving your number.
You can always block the unwanted numbers.
Plus they do have pre-approved offers...
I got my two cards from Paisabazaar only.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
This happens even if you give your number in the bank:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you know this pretty well.
So what's the harm in getting the scores only by giving your number.
You can always block the unwanted numbers.
Plus they do have pre-approved offers...
I got my two cards from Paisabazaar only.
I am still blocking everyday since years!! There is no dearth of phone numbers with them and they will sell you cards of all banks even when those banks have always rejected your application!

YashGaurav

KF Rookie
I guess for now HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Card would be the best as it's giving 5% on major brands along with smashing 2% on all UPI excluding utilities and fuels for obvious but whatever your usage could be,this would go for best

abhimarda

KF Mentor
5% on NEU app only
Where products are comparatively overpriced and even with 10% neu coins coming back the price on Flipkart and amazon is way lower than that of TATA NEU 😂
True that... But for the first 10 days of the month we get flat 10% off upto Rs.200 on Bigbasket apart from 5% coins. Sometimes that works out in groceries

They banned online applications but I heard we can get it offline through bank any idea regarding that, is it possible?
Tomorrow i go to the branch of kotak bank may be they can proceed in offline mode to apply credit card because one of my friend got credit card on a offline mode via agent.

I guess for now HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Card would be the best as it's giving 5% on major brands along with smashing 2% on all UPI excluding utilities and fuels for obvious but whatever your usage could be,this would go for best
Is hdfc moneyback + rupay credit card decent feature and benefits?

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Tomorrow i go to the branch of kotak bank may be they can proceed in offline mode to apply credit card because one of my friend got credit card on a offline mode via agent.
Kotak cannot issue new credit cards as per new guidelines till the time RBI allows it. However just remember that if you go through agent (once RBI allows) even then, the Kotak League card which was offered LTF if applied through online mode is chargeable in offline mode! That happened with me and that was misselling as well as agent told me it will be LTF but it was not. I got the card and never activated it. So check the charges if applying offline, once it is allowed.

Skylar

KF Mentor
Kotak cannot issue new credit cards as per new guidelines till the time RBI allows it. However just remember that if you go through agent (once RBI allows) even then, the Kotak League card which was offered LTF if applied through online mode is chargeable in offline mode! That happened with me and that was misselling as well as agent told me it will be LTF but it was not. I got the card and never activated it. So check the charges if applying offline, once it is allowed.
Offline if you are already kotak costumer (having savings account or credit card) then you can issue new card to you.
Ban is only onboarding new costumers.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Offline if you are already kotak costumer (having savings account or credit card) then you can issue new card to you.
Ban is only onboarding new costumers.
RBI has asked Kotak to stop issuance of fresh credit cards but they can service their existing customers (meaning services of existing credit card or other customers is not disrupted). Below is screenshot from RBI curcular. They cannot issue new credit cards sourced from any channel, online of offline.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0506_073950.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0506_073950.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 1

Skylar

KF Mentor
RBI has asked Kotak to stop issuance of fresh credit cards but they can service their existing customers (meaning services of existing credit card or other customers is not disrupted). Below is screenshot from RBI curcular. They cannot issue new credit cards sourced from any channel, online of offline.
They are issuing cards offline to existing costumers contact your branch.