Best Short Term Investment Options. Need Suggestions

imnavsidhu

KF Rookie
I've a personal loan around 4lac, which I took to buy some tools to work as a freelancer. Now I'm earning around 25k/month and after EMIs and other expenses around 2k remains in my pocket.

Is there any option for me, where I can or I should invest to payback my loans ASAP?

zack54

KF Mentor
I've a personal loan around 4lac, which I took to buy some tools to work as a freelancer. Now I'm earning around 25k/month and after EMIs and other expenses around 2k remains in my pocket.

Is there any option for me, where I can or I should invest to payback my loans ASAP?
Hello there,

In my opinion the best and safest way to invest for a short term is FD. Although payback is not much as compare to investing in the other options like Mutual fund etc. But this one is secure and best thing is some banks are offering the FD tenure for 7 days minimum so if you have some money left in your pocket and you think that's the extra money so you can invest it. FD has Autorenew / close along with the maturity or re invest options as well depends on with which bank you are opening the Fd.

santoshraut

KF Expert
If you have any high interest rates loan then repay it by increasing EMI. Then...
For long term: Mutual Funds, Equity, and IPOs etc
For short term: Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, (for small amount you can choose Small Finance Banks for higher interest rates)
Also invest in good health insurance policies, term plans etc.

Hey friend, here is some of idea you can look into
1 - you can make investment in FD which give you 6-8% interest. Which is less risky and also don't have to look after everyday
2 - you can invest in 12% club, mobikwik for extra 12% which give enterest daywise Or any other p2p landing but you have to cautiously search and monitor.
3- is to make investment in niftybees for long term which gives 12-15% average return but it work on long term only and it's safest of all above.
And the
4 one is the best i can suggest is to apply tricks which has long process but it can relieve you much faster than you think.
First get the credit card which are lifetime free and than apply for rupay credit card. If you already have credit card than please apply for rupay it's takes only 2 min to get it. Than the next step is open fi bank account. And add money in fi account via rupay upi.
On an average credit card has 1 lack limit so you need 4-5 credit card. Use 90% of the limit and get reed of the loan. But here you have to be too smart. Listen carefully write on book that every credit card has due date and to be pay bills of 50% of credit card before bill generation. This will secure you credit score and also secure from income tax because the bill generate on every month will be less. Even credit card has different due date so keep one card free for due date bill payment. You can easily rotate money and save 12-14% on your personal loan.

Last edited by a moderator:

zack54

KF Mentor
Hey friend, here is some of idea you can look into
1 - you can make investment in FD which give you 6-8% interest. Which is less risky and also don't have to look after everyday
2 - you can invest in 12% club, mobikwik for extra 12% which give enterest daywise Or any other p2p landing but you have to cautiously search and monitor.
3- is to make investment in niftybees for long term which gives 12-15% average return but it work on long term only and it's safest of all above.
And the
4 one is the best i can suggest is to apply tricks which has long process but it can relieve you much faster than you think.
First get the credit card which are lifetime free and than apply for rupay credit card. If you already have credit card than please apply for rupay it's takes only 2 min to get it. Than the next step is open fi bank account. And add money in fi account via rupay upi.
On an average credit card has 1 lack limit so you need 4-5 credit card. Use 90% of the limit and get reed of the loan. But here you have to be too smart. Listen carefully write on book that every credit card has due date and to be pay bills of 50% of credit card before bill generation. This will secure you credit score and also secure from income tax because the bill generate on every month will be less. Even credit card has different due date so keep one card free for due date bill payment. You can easily rotate money and save 12-14% on your personal loan. Need any information please contact sagar9033473594@gmail.com i would like to help you.
Dear Sagar,

Is it really that much simple? Can we really add money into a bank account by using Rupay credit card? I don't think any bank will be allowing this facility.

No doubt, FD is the safest option but you can also explore T-bills (Treasury Bills) and investing in Debt Mutual Funds
I personally prefer Debt Mutual Funds as in FD, while opening FD I need to decide the time frame for it say if I book FD for an year but if I need money before that I will not get the decided interest + some banks charge premature withdrawal penalty also. This is not an issue in Debt Mutual Funds, I can just put my money there and withdraw anytime I want it before one year or after that depending on my need.

If you don't have tax worries, this is best to go for. In case of Tax issues, one needs to think about withdrawing before one year or after that as there is taxation difference in short term gains and long term gains.

zack54

KF Mentor
It was possible earlier but Fi has now blocked such transactions. RuPay Cards can only be used for Merchant Transactions.
Totally agree with you friend. Such transactions are not successful on Fi app also want to tell Fi app is not the official app for federal bank.