Zero balance account

Naman_goyal

KF Rookie
I want a best zero balance account which have good servers… i am using kotak bank currently but i have frustrated with this bank bcuz it has down server for 2 days and I cant pay or receive with this bank…..

I am unable to open account in au bcuz my they are showing, you don’t have full name on your adhar, so please update your adhar but i never face any problem with my adhar before…

So which bank will be better for me ?

pratik0009

KF Rookie
I opened an account in the NSDL payments bank 10–12 days ago. The reason for going to NSDL was the ease of opening an account; however, most of the time, the UPI transactions got stuck or there was a server issue. What to do now?

raj164

KF Ace
I opened an account in the NSDL payments bank 10–12 days ago. The reason for going to NSDL was the ease of opening an account; however, most of the time, the UPI transactions got stuck or there was a server issue. What to do now?
You should try for SBI zero balance then I personally have an account on au small finance Bank and the customer care is so good that's it's sometimes frustrating otherwise it's all good maybe trying going to a aadhar center to get the issue sorted out.

Aadi Yogi

KF Ace
I want a best zero balance account which have good servers… i am using kotak bank currently but i have frustrated with this bank bcuz it has down server for 2 days and I cant pay or receive with this bank…..

I am unable to open account in au bcuz my they are showing, you don’t have full name on your adhar, so please update your adhar but i never face any problem with my adhar before…

So which bank will be better for me ?
SBI Will Be Best For U For Zero Balance Account