Can Anyone tell me alternatives about P2P investing just like 12% Club?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
I have came through alternative of to Fixed Deposit like P2P investment. But I have a doubt if it might be good to go for?

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
nikhil what you want to achieve with this for how much time you want to invest your money
Actually I have some long term investment like mutual funds. I wanted some short term investment which can give me good return. Is P2P good for that? I know there's risk but still is it worthy?

Puneet Gupta

KF Rookie
If you want to take my opinion I would ask you go for sweep account in your bank. If you still want more interest you can go for P2P But kindly do not involve too much in such type of accounts as these involve risk.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Actually I have some long term investment like mutual funds. I wanted some short term investment which can give me good return. Is P2P good for that? I know there's risk but still is it worthy?
I have the same feeling. P2P is tempting for short-term investment.
In the INDMoney app, we can get up to 9% p.a. interest with a minimum investment amount of Rs. 10000 in P2P. I'm thinking of investing in the same. It even allows any-time withdrawal.

Last edited:

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
I have the same feeling. P2P is tempting for short-term investment.
In the INDMoney app, we can get up to 9% p.a. interest with a minimum investment amount of Rs. 10000 in P2P. I'm thinking of investing in the same. It even allows any-time withdrawal.
I use Zerodha right now. Is it available on that application?

Cred,mobikwik,bharatpe offers high interest rate(9_-12%) in p2p lending .Withdrawal window is minimal so you may try this..