Can I open my closed account

Reopening a closed bank is possible but it ultimately depends on the policies of ICICI Bank and the specific circumstances surrounding your account closure. I suggest that you contact ICICI Bank directly so as to find out about the procedure and criteria for reopening it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ankit yadav

KF Rookie
Long time se account me amount deposit ya withdraw nhi hone se band hua hai to app ise open kar sakti hai Lekin yadi app ne puri tarah se band kar diya hai to app ko check karna hoga ki us account me app ka koi negative reviews to nhi hai, agar app ka record positive hai to app dubara apna account open kar sakte ho..
Bank ke Application se bank balo se contact karke iska pta laga sakte ho.
ESI hi easy tricks me apne problem ka solution pane ke liye hamare sath Bane rahe.
Thank you 😊

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I closed my ICICI Bank account but now I want to re open this. Will it be possible?
Almost impossible. I remember when I was working with SBI, then some staff member by mistake closed a bank account of a customer ( customer was holding 2 bank accounts and has requested closure of other account). The mistakenly closed account was linked to many places for customer to get payments, dividends, interest, rent, pension, funds from his son abroad and this caused enough issues. As a special case the account was opened from backend with help of IT dept since this was a mistake from bank's side. But in normal circumstances...it's impossible. Open a new bank account