Can I re-apply Mobikwik zip pay later after closing it??

Prashant

KF Ace
After closing Mobikwik zip pay later can I re apply for the same or not??
If anybody knows about it let me know please!

shreyansh

KF Rookie
Hey prashant I think you can, you have an option to activate and deactivate it from the app. However, in my personal experience mobikwik zip is very risky as it doesn't require any OTP for authentication. I got cheated with around 10K from it, fraudsters changed my associated email ID too, with no OTP sharing whatsoever. Moreover, the support system is pathetic too, its just over email and that too mostly it is auto generated. Also it shows as a loan in ur CIBIL score. I would thus strongly suggest you to be away from the ZIP services.

Prashant

KF Ace
Hey prashant I think you can, you have an option to activate and deactivate it from the app. However, in my personal experience mobikwik zip is very risky as it doesn't require any OTP for authentication. I got cheated with around 10K from it, fraudsters changed my associated email ID too, with no OTP sharing whatsoever. Moreover, the support system is pathetic too, its just over email and that too mostly it is auto generated. Also it shows as a loan in ur CIBIL score. I would thus strongly suggest you to be away from the ZIP services.
Thanks for the info Bhai 😃🤝