Can we pay one credit card bill with another credit card?

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hey guys, I want to know if we can pay our credit card bill with another credit card.
It would be great if there is a way which involves no extra charges. But, if there is not, can you suggest any means which involves the least charges?

IMO there is no such way of paying one credit bill from other credit card.
You can definitely use platforms like CRED and Cheq (use cheq when you have the option of no processing fee while using a VISA debit card to make the payment) they dont involve any charges to make credit card payments

jaymin

KF Rookie
Hey guys, I want to know if we can pay our credit card bill with another credit card.
It would be great if there is a way which involves no extra charges. But, if there is not, can you suggest any means which involves the least charges?
You can use balance transfer option, or you can choose rental payment option or wallet add, this is chargeable basis. But if you have rupay credit Card than you can do without charges.

Mr. Barnwal

KF Rookie
You can use cred rent payment or education fees payment option, I have tried many apps but I have found that it imposes least charges.

Utkarsh Sharma

KF Expert
Well there are a lot but I will tell you about a few.

1. Payzapp - you can add money to wallet the to bank account and then pay your bill for 2.86 percent charges which is 286 on 10000 but you need to be a hdfc bank customer to do so.

2. Mobikwik - transfer funds from cc to bank account at a fees of 3 percent which is 300 on 10000.

3. Paytm - Add money to wallet and then transfer to bank and then pay the bill. It it the costliest but faliure rate is negligible.

There are many other but the matter of fact is one with the lowest chatge must be preffered.

Yes ypu can pay one card bill by another bill but only some bank are provide this facility i think SBI is one of them

Yes ypu can pay one card bill by another bill but only some bank are provide this facility i think SBI is one of them
yeah true, but whats the logic ? its better to take a personal loan and then pay the credit card bill, if you really dont have the money to clear all the credit card dues, as using credit card as a loan , you will end up paying a lot in the form of interest , so a loan to clear a credit card bill,would be the best scenario possible , in this case

cardy

KF Expert
It's a bad practice and you should avoid it